Major League Baseball Logger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Major League Baseball Logger Interview Questions

Interviews at Major League Baseball

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Major League Baseball (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Someone will call and ask you general knowledge sports questions. Then you'll go in and be explained what the job is. You really don't talk about yourself at all, they just explain it to you and then give you a tryout. The tryout is someone sitting with you and watching you as you log an event. If they think you do an ok job, you'll come back for some more training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available weekends?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Major League Baseball

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Major League Baseball (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was fairly straightforward with basic background information. Since it's a part time entry level position there wasn't much talk of "qualifications," however, the phone interview ended with a basic sports test. The next step was an in-person interview with a couple Supervisors which served as more of an informational meeting. The third phase is a tryout where you log a pre-recorded event with a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Sports test consisted of a variety of questions from most major sports, including Michael Jordan's number, past Super Bowl and World Series winners, high-profile Olympic athletes, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Major League Baseball (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I went in and the job was described to me. They didn't really ask too many questions of me, just told me about what I'd be doing and when they were to set up a test run. It was very easy and took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a slate is?   1 Answer

Logger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Major League Baseball in March 2010.

Interview

The 1 on 1 interview was a basic interview explaining the job function and asking questions. Also included a sports knowledge test. The interview ended sort of abruptly without any explanation of what happens next. The interviewer made it appear that I had the job. Then he added that he would follow up with the training. After 2 weeks of waiting, I finally was called in for the training without having explained that the training would determine pass or fail. Again, at the end of the training it was unclear if I had the job or what the next step was. Another 2 weeks and I had to email to find out what was going on. I was then informed that I was a strong candidate but could not be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• This interview did not ask any questions related to the position.   Answer Question