Major League Baseball (MLB) Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Services

Major League Baseball (MLB) Client Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Major League Baseball (MLB)

1 Interview Review

2.0

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Major League Baseball (MLB) (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later got an email from the recruiter inviting me to come in. They are changing up a lot of things internally so any miscommunication/errors/lack of responses are coming from that. They were very responsive with me but its a busy time for them so other reviews that complain about this I don't think this is how they usually are, especially with people they want to move forward with.

I came in and met with 4 total people in separate groups of 2. Interviews were easy enough, I did my research before hand. They all gave me their cards and I followed up with appropriate thank you notes. I was left waiting for a good 25 mins in the interview room after the interview for the recruiter to come, lol! But she was very sweet and apologetic and from there we talked about salary and compensation.

I was invited to come back again for a half day of interviews, was about 4 hours total where I met 7 different people back to back no breaks. Met ad ops, sales, VPs, directors. There I learned how they were changing the department and that the role was originally a junior role they found they needed more senior people to fill due to work loads and other challenges. Everyone I met was very nice and it really does seem like a great place to work.

2 weeks later I got a job offer. Unfortunately, it was way below my asking and even further below what the recruiter had initially led me to believe it would be. They do have some AMAZING benefits though, especially medical. I would have loved to work there if the offer/position had been right but I believe I am a bit too senior for this role and the benefits could not offset this enough. My advice to anyone interviewing is to make sure when you do have the compensation talk to be a bit more pushy for a number. I enjoyed the experience but I wouldn't have wasted their time further if I knew it was to be so low.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MLB?   1 Answer