Major Players Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Major Players Interview Questions in London, England

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Major Players

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

An initial phone conversation with the internal recruiter to discuss my background and what they might be looking for internally.
    This was followed by a face to face meeting with the internal to go through my profile in a bit more detail along with what I was looking for.
    The second stage was a meeting with the hiring manager for the team I was interested in and one of the directors. This was quickly followed with an informal, slightly off beat but highly enjoyable, sit down and conversation with the MD.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of the market and my own vertical within it, how I feel about structure and KPIs, what my own career plans were moving forwards, what I knew about the business so far. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Major Players (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews. First with my would be manager offsite as this industry is very small. I then went in to the office to meet the MD and owner at the time. Finally, I met up with the entire team to ensure the chemistry was correct.

Interview Questions

• More of a chat about experience, less of a formal interview.   Answer Question