Makro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Makro Interview Questions

2.2

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Makro in October 2016.

Interview

Absolutely fantastic. Manager is very kind and responsible very good experience. I didn't have any experience but I have learn new about how good to have any knowledge about shop assistant.still interview was on the phone and then in person I think it save time for everyone if u don't fit to position.

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Makro (Greenwich, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview booked in phone once application fill online. There was 1:1 interview with just few basic interview question. Why you would like to join Makro. Are you flexible to work. Basically you don't need any skills to work and all you need to be flexible to work.

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alfragide (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Makro (Alfragide (Portugal)) in September 2013.

Interview

From my experience, it was one of the simplest and most direct processes. The interviewer arrived talked a bit of the company, how it works internally, and what were the functions they were expecting from new colaborators. Then they asked some simple questions and it was it .

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Makro (Athens (Greece)) in December 2011.

Interview

First stage included MS excel skills and an aptitude test. Next stage was about discussing the candidate's background and some details on the job position.

Seasonal Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Makro (Reading, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview began with a casual and informal chat for 20 mins with a member of staff.
    We also had to answer a questionnaire which revolved around customer service scenarios and fill out a form with our details on. It was very much laid back with no hard questions and they did try to help you out if you get stuck anywhere, although you should not really.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you? (Give an example of when you have received or given good customer service)   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Makro in January 2008.

Interview

Very cool interviewer and some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Klantenassistent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hengelo, Overijssel (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Makro (Hengelo, Overijssel (Netherlands)) in June 2013.

Interview

Eerst moet je een CV met sollicitatiebrief online versturen op de vacaturewebsite van Makro. Als je in aanmerking komt voor de functie, word je telefonisch uitgenodigd voor een sollicitatiegesprek met je toekomstige afdelingsmanager.
    Zo niet, dan krijg je een automatische email waarin je wordt bedankt voor je interesse.

Het kan even duren voordat je gecontacteerd wordt. Langslopen bij de afdelingsmanager in de winkel kan de procedure versnellen (als het in de winkel rustig is, kan het zijn dat je meteen in een sollicitatiegesprek belandt).

Interview Questions

• Heb je interesses of hobby's die aansluiten bij de afdeling waarvoor je hebt gesolliciteerd?   Answer Question
    • Hoeveel dagen / avonden per week ben je inzetbaar?   Answer Question

Medewerker Interview

Anonymous Employee in 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Makro ('s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)) in April 2012.

Interview

Een vrij basale sollicitatie voor de functie van medewerker (inmiddels: klantenassistent). In deze functie ben je feitelijk gewoon een vakkenvuller en alle vragen die je krijgt hangen daar dan ook mee samen. Men vraagt om een CV en korte motivatie/sollicitatiebrief. Indien je interessant bent word je uitgenodigd voor een gesprek met de manager van de betreffende afdeling.