Mall of America Ride Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mall of America Ride Operator Interview Questions

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mall of America.

Interview

I applied online (I am pretty sure that's the only way to apply). I'm not enitrely sure how long it took them to get back to me but I feel like it hadn't been more than a week.

I'm not sure that they always do this, but I had a group interview. I think they really want to see your ability to work and and solve problems with others. My advice, stay engaged. Add your imput. You don't necessarily have to lead the group, but at least be willing to show your willingness to contribute. Try to stay cheerful and upbeat. Also remember these three words: Responsible, Friendly, Enthusiastic. You will see those three words working for MOA all the time, and the people who can live up to them are the people who they're likely to hire.

They told us that it could take about a week for them to call us back for a second interview, but I got a call the next morning. In my experience, the second interview wasn't even an interview. It was just them calling me in to offer me the job. They told me my starting salary ($9.11 per hour),scheduled my orientation and training, and got an order for a drug test (you technically dont officially have the job until you pass it).

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I can't remember what they asked us. I am pretty sure it was just giving us scenerios and seeing how we work through them together.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mall of America

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mall of America in October 2011.

Interview

It was a phone interview first, then two one on ones and then I accepted the job

Interview Questions