Malouf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Malouf

2.7

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malouf (Midlothian, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Great people easy to talk to best interview I've ever had, it was really laid back but thorough on different branches of the company and what they expect from you and what all the perks are working for the company when i left i didn't have any questions

Interview Questions

• Do i have reliable transportation   1 Answer

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Malouf (Logan, UT).

Interview

Emailed me and went straight to an in-person interview. It was a group interview with two guys from the product team. They went through about 20 typical product design questions and talked through my process. They were really nice and were easy to talk to.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Malouf (Logan, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

First interview with two team members (about 45 minutes) and a second interview with five team members (about an hour and half). The entire interview process was comfortable and thorough. I appreciate the efforts of Olivia Godfrey in being professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• They asked me great questions covering all aspects of the work.   1 Answer

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Malouf (Logan, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewed for 30 min, then was brought back a week later for another 30 min interview. Was notified by the end of the week that I had received the job.

Warehouse Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nibley, Cache, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Malouf (Nibley, Cache, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

It was such an easy process. I received an email to pick a time that was most convenient for my schedule. Malouf doesn't make it hard at all. Finding Malouf HQ is easy peasy. They make you feel welcomed once you step foot into the building. They have the best reception team, and they even offered water. I didn't have to wait to long either for HR and the department head. At the end of the interview, they even gave you a thank you pillow which is such a sweet touch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had too many tasks and it felt impossible to complete it all   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malouf (Logan, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied for the job and received an email inviting me for a first interview over the phone. After that I was invited for a second, in-person interview and asked to go onto the Instagram channels I would be managing and choose 6 pictures and re-caption them. Then I was invited for a third interview which was a lunch with the team which was more relaxed, but each person also asked me questions about my previous experience.
    She always gave me a time frame I would expect to hear back by. I never felt "in the dark" or wondering what the next steps would be because I would receive emails with updates. Everyone on the team were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with influencer marketing? What experience do you have with Facebook ads manager? Do you have graphic design experience? Do you enjoy/feel comfortable creating content? What experience do you have with analytics? At your previous job, what did you use to track progress?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nibley, Cache, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Malouf (Nibley, Cache, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience where I got to meet Rick Hansen, Jake Richards, and learn about the opportunity at Malouf. I came in and was able to sit down and talk with them. It was less formal than other interviews that I have been a part of, but that is partially because Malouf usually does not hire interns and so it was a new process for everybody involved.

Interview Questions

• Seeing you are currently working an internship at Jones Simkins, would you be able to work this job?   1 Answer

Malouf Response

Feb 26, 2020 – HR

We’re glad you had a positive experience interviewing for an internship position within our accounting department. Your feedback here helps us live our value #BetterEveryDay as we continue to evaluate the development of a more formalized internship program.

Congrats on getting the job and welcome to Malouf. We look forward to working with you and learning together.

Thanks! -Malouf

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malouf (Midlothian, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

I felt that was the best interview that I have been on, because both Marks were honest not only with their answers, but just being up front with me. Malouf is the company I want to work for, because it is family owned.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to cross train and of all the interviews I have on that question was never asked   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Malouf (Midlothian, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Altogether the interview process was very easygoing and made me feel very comfortable. They were very forthcoming and knowledgeable about the company, which made me feel very eager to want to work for the company.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Malouf (Midlothian, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

They where very professional. And they asked me about my other jobs and how they like the fact that I was there for along period of time, and that’s what they where looking for also, someone that was going to be on time and at work.