ManTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Hampton, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

After you find your way on base, you then have to get into the building. It was then, a panel interview with the manager and two other trusted employees.

Interview Questions

• Part of the interview process is being able to get into the building on time   Answer Question
    • What computer programs have your used in previous positions?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I interviewed at ManTech (Dulles, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, then a technical, in person interview with a panel of three interviewers, followed by an interview with a program manager and a brief overview by an HR person.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate what this block of code does. Describe the values each step of the way.   Answer Question
    • Describe each step that happens beginning when a user requests a page until it loads.   Answer Question

Schedule Management Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Arlington, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter about 3 weeks after applying online. Had a phone interview with two managers and then an in person interview shortly after. That part went great and I was really interested in the job. Mantech made an offer and then rescinded the same day because they did not want to negotiate on paid time off. They offered 14 days to start, which is far less than I receive now. Mantech also wanted me to commit to the job and not consider any other offers while they waited on their customer to process a background investigation, which would have taken months. I offered two months of commitment in exchange for more time off. My skill set is hard to find and with a high level security clearance I do receive multiple unsolicited offers every week. I'm not willing to sit around and wait for free on contingent offers when someone else might have a vacant funded position that can start within a normal two week time period.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Basically just confirmed my background on my resume. My work role is highly technical and most places don't have the technical staff on hand to ask hard questions.   Answer Question

Mantech would not negotiate on time off and their offer wasn't the best.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter 2 weeks after I applied. She then scheduled an interview w manager who just kept talking about the culture, the job, the people. She did not ask me any questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Arlington, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online for position, received an email for a phone interview within the same week. Phone interview was quick and easy, very informal. Within the same day received an offer.

Recruiter/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA).

Interview

In October 2015, I applied for a Recruiting position. Less than a week later, I was emailed to schedule a phone interview. I replied with times and ManTech recruiter never reached out to confirm or discuss another time. I emailed back and and recruiter replied apologizing and agreeing to find another time. I offered another time/day, and again no reply or phone call.

Months later, in January 2017, I applied for an HR position. It was a different person to reach out to me but this time there was no email. I was called out of the blue to discuss position. Person was polite but not engaging and subtly questioning my career choice. I was then invited for an in person interview but recruiter wanted me to come in the next day. That proved difficult but we discussed a possible time for the next day to meet. She stated she was going to call me back later in the day to confirm whether that afternoon time would work. I received no phone call or email.

Unfortunately, my two experiences with ManTech has proved to be unprofessional. However, I'm sure different locations provide different experiences for applicants.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your time off?
      Why did you pick HR?
      Do you have experience with Excel/HR software?   Answer Question

Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Dulles, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set me up with a phone screen. We talked for a bit and he asked me basic questions like what relevant experience do you have and asked about projects on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your projects. What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Junior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Stafford, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter to set up phone interview. Had one phone interview and an HR phone call and the process was complete. Questions were straight forward about the position.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience relative to the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

This position was discovered through networking and considering the unique nature of the position, I was already known to have the skills needed to fulfill the role. An interview was not necessary. I simply had to complete the formalities of determining pay and filling out application/on-boarding paperwork.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (Killeen, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Put candidates at ease: Interviewing can be stressful, so do your best to help candidates relax. Make sure each candidate is greeted and escorted, if necessary, to the interview location. Start with low-key questions.
    Don't judge on first impressions: We've all met them -- people who don't make a great first impression but end up being great employees. To make sure you don't overlook these diamonds in the rough, withhold judgment until you've had the chance to thoroughly evaluate a candidate's capabilities and potentia