ManTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ManTech (Alexandria, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I initially had a photo me interview with the hiring official. Then I was brought in for an in person interview with the senior hiring official and program manager. The setting was relaxed and personal.

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ManTech (Arlington, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone Screen
    Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• How I balance work/life during hectic business time and provide an example.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for. I accepted immediately.

Junior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Stafford, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter to set up phone interview. Had one phone interview and an HR phone call and the process was complete. Questions were straight forward about the position.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience relative to the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in October 2007.

Interview

I was a former employee so the interview process was pretty painless.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

A very professionally conducted interview through some well appointed offices. The interview lasted about an hour and they were able to accommodate me even though I had car troubles on the way to the interview.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the usual aspirations and fit questions they asked me several fizzbuzz questions pertaining to front end and back end web development.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 3 weeks to get a screening call from HR. then they schedule in person interview. I had interview with controller for 30 mins, then was interviewed with manager and a senior accountant. The Questions were straight forward.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

I received a screening call about two weeks after I sent my application. Basically called to hear about your background. Then you're invited for an in-person interview with the Assistant Controller and Account Manager. The interview with the Assistant Controller is very conversational and basically talks about the position. You are asked many behavioral questions by the Account Manager. In addition, you'll take an assessment to test your accounting knowledge. It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes for the interview. It took three weeks to hear back that I did not get the offer, which I was surprised.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

Negotiation

easy as I came with a very strong background...

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Pre-hire interviews will ask your salary. Once you are offered the position, they will lowball the salary to the absolute minimum you said you were looking for with no flexibility. My recruiter got very angry when I attempted to negotiate and would not budge. I was applying for a new position within the company, and the recruiter's rude attitude was the main point I turned down a transition to a new position and ultimately left the company.

Senior Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Washington, DC) in November 2011.

Interview

Very good interview process and on-boarding. The interview took place at client side, with a panel review of my resume and questions. They described the client work and expectations then asked if I had any questions. This was my first job out of college and I didn't have prior training experience but they are very heavy on on-the-job training so that's good. Once the recruiter made a salary offer, I was able to negotiate a higher amount which they accepted so definitely negotiate during the on-boarding as incremental increases there after are moderate.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanscom AFB, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (Hanscom AFB, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and was contacted the next day by the hiring manager. Two hours later that same day, I was interviewing for the role in a local coffee shop, as the manager's office is in a secure building. The hiring manager was very approachable and friendly, and gave me a lot of great information about the position. The questions he asked were standard - nothing surprising. On Monday, I received a phone call from him requesting references, and was told I should hear something shortly about a decision. I received a phone call on Tuesday from the recruiter in Maryland, letting me know they were in the process of getting together an offer for me.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard for the position for which I was applying. The only unexpected variables were the timing and venue - they needed to fill this position right away.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told upfront by the hiring manager what the salary would be on the initial phone screen, which was on the low side. I told him that there's more to a job than just the salary (medical/dental, 401K), and those intangibles would make a significant difference for me. During the interview, he acknowledged my hesitation on the figure, and I gave him an honest answer about what I made when I worked in a similar position, which had a higher salary. A compromise was reached, and I'm satisfied.