ManTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (Killeen, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Put candidates at ease: Interviewing can be stressful, so do your best to help candidates relax. Make sure each candidate is greeted and escorted, if necessary, to the interview location. Start with low-key questions.
    Don't judge on first impressions: We've all met them -- people who don't make a great first impression but end up being great employees. To make sure you don't overlook these diamonds in the rough, withhold judgment until you've had the chance to thoroughly evaluate a candidate's capabilities and potentia

Contract Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ManTech in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, called for interview. One of the hiring managers makeup kept distracting my train of thought. Neither manager gave off a friendly vibe, stone cold faces. Both seemed very over the whole interview process, felt like they wanted to kick me out asap. Made me extra excited to walk out the door and never come back.

Senior Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManTech in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel comprised of 3 people who asked various management type questions. Many of the questions were scenario with very little background information which could lead to pitfalls of overthinking the question. I asked several times for more clarity.

Interview Questions

• How would you divide travel among the team?   1 Answer

Personnel Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone call from a recruiter to schedule interview, inteviewed 2 days later with hiring managers onsite. Quick and eager to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• How my background could apply to the open position.   1 Answer

Principal Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with panel of subject matter experts from various disciplines. Questions ranged from technical, to personality and values, to salary expectations, to career goals. Focus was as much on acquiring a positive team player with dedicated strong work ethic as with gaining a technical expert in the related field. Panel also is looking for people who wish to grow professionally.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Pre-hire interviews will ask your salary. Once you are offered the position, they will lowball the salary to the absolute minimum you said you were looking for with no flexibility. My recruiter got very angry when I attempted to negotiate and would not budge. I was applying for a new position within the company, and the recruiter's rude attitude was the main point I turned down a transition to a new position and ultimately left the company.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

The interviewer described job details and role within the group. Then I was asked about my background. There were no trick questions or anything so it was pretty straight forward.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 3 weeks to get a screening call from HR. then they schedule in person interview. I had interview with controller for 30 mins, then was interviewed with manager and a senior accountant. The Questions were straight forward.

Security Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Fort Hood, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal; extremely short. Did not feel like an actual interview. I believe the person interviewing me was new to the process and was nervous. The entire process felt very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Who was your best supervisor and what impact did they have on you?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Disorganized interview of generic questions/lengthy explanations of what the team does. This was followed by a written skill test. I'm fairly convinced the test had little effect on hiring decisions.