ManTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ManTech Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.6

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Pre-hire interviews will ask your salary. Once you are offered the position, they will lowball the salary to the absolute minimum you said you were looking for with no flexibility. My recruiter got very angry when I attempted to negotiate and would not budge. I was applying for a new position within the company, and the recruiter's rude attitude was the main point I turned down a transition to a new position and ultimately left the company.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

The interviewer described job details and role within the group. Then I was asked about my background. There were no trick questions or anything so it was pretty straight forward.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 3 weeks to get a screening call from HR. then they schedule in person interview. I had interview with controller for 30 mins, then was interviewed with manager and a senior accountant. The Questions were straight forward.

Security Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Fort Hood, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal; extremely short. Did not feel like an actual interview. I believe the person interviewing me was new to the process and was nervous. The entire process felt very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Who was your best supervisor and what impact did they have on you?   Answer Question

Safety Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Very quick turnaround, was referred by current employee. Applied online to the open position and recieved a phone interview a few days after. Phone interview followed up by a two person panel face to face. Once both interviews were completed a follow up phone call with formal offer followed one day later.

Interview Questions

• Basic experience/ reaction based what if and what did you do type pf scenarios and explaining about past work assignments and duties.   1 Answer

Staff Program Control Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManTech in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied and called a few days later to confirm my application was received. They had me in the system and said that I met all the qualifications and scheduled a interview. If I had not called in, I'm not sure if I would had one.

General accounting questions were asked and a strong candidate was needed. I sense that they already had someone for the position.

Interview Questions

The person interviewing me had people coming into her office during our interview, which I thought was unprofessional. However, it did show me a hint of how things work there. It was not good.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at ManTech (Chantilly, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

About an hour long interview. Very comfortable. Program manager discussed his program and the company and then asked me to share info about myself. Just felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to bring to your position on the team?   1 Answer

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interview process was one very quick phone interview. It didn't strike me as terribly difficult, but I was notified during the interview that the position was a "quick fill" and that I met all the criteria to qualify for the position. It was ultimately a quick scrub of my experience and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions beyond my work experience and qualifications.   1 Answer

Desk Side Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview, with the Manager of Desk Side Support team and three members of the Support team (two in person, one over conference line). Majority of the interview was them getting know my skills, past experience and how I work as an individual. I was also asked some general and technical questions in regards to my position.

Interview Questions

• A user comes in saying they have 15 minutes before a meeting in which they have a presentation to do. However, when the user powers their machine on, the Dell logo comes up and then everything goes blank to a black screen. How steps would you take to resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    • A user calls to say they are unable to access a site they were able to access a day ago. How would you go about troubleshooting this matter. Knowing the internet connectivity is good and you can access all other sites.   Answer Question

IA Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManTech in August 2015.

Interview

- I submitted my resume online through their website.
    - Interview was Face to Face at a local coffee shop
    - Interviewer was really relaxed, which was nice because I was nervous. He started off with casual talk and eased his way into the interview.
    - Told me about the position, what the responsibilities were, what kind of experience they were looking for in a potential candidate to add to the team, how many people were on the team and their background and their level of experience.
    - Work Location and Hours

After we discussed the interview questions below, he asked me if there was anything I wanted to add or ask.

Interview Questions

• - What type of IT/IA experience I had and how long have I been in the IT/IA field
      - Do I have a Security Clearance?
      - Do I have a current passport and willing to travel up to 4-6 times a year?
      - What type of certifications do you have? CISSP?
      - Are you familiar with DICAAP and transition to RMF?
      - What type of experience do you have working certification and accretidation packages?
      - Do you have any Acquisition experience in the IT industry?
      - Do you know what cross-domain is and have you had experience working with it?
      - Do you have any experience in IT / IA policy and planning?
      -Do you have experience working in a fluid environment?
      - Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
      - How would you deal with difficult personalities within your team?
      Answer Question