Management Sciences for Health Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview with both behavioral and technical questions conducted via skype. Only 1 interview before an offer was made. There was a panel of 4 people in my interview. From application to interview was about a month and a half (it was over the December holiday period, hence the lag) and from interview to offer was about 3 days (over a weekend).

Interview Questions

• When have you disappointed your boss? What happened? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate and I should have! The salary was really low to what I was expecting, which I found out was actually a lot more than other PAs usually start out with. Sad!

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Friendly and assessing. Phone interview, than panel interview, 1:1 interview with the director then a writing test. People were warm and put you at ease during the interview but asked direct questions to assess how well you will fit with the team and your ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions to assess your experience related to the job.   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted 3 weeks after I initially applied for the position online. The overall interview process was in 2 rounds over another 3 weeks. The screening process was long and tedious - similar to the job experience.

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I applied for many positions with MSH and never heard any response. I connected with a current employee who is a fellow alumnus of my graduate school, and got a response from the next job for which I applied.

I was called in for a personal interview in the Arlington-based office. I had a video conference call with an HR rep based in Connecticut and then interview with the project team in person. The interviews went very well and everyone was very personable.

I also had one hour to complete a budget assessment.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a particularly difficult question. I remember there was no, "What are your weaknesses?" But they expected me to sell myself for the job.   Answer Question

Senior Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied for a job online. Used network/contact to put in a good word so that my profile would stand out. That procured a phone interview almost immediately (power of networking, as they say). The initial phone interview was very short - simply to gauge my interest in the position and cover my basic questions on the scope of work. Two weeks later - I was called in for a in-person interview with a panel. This lasted about an hour - consisting of behavioral type questions to gauge my interest and fit for the position. Everyone on the panel was very warm - and it felt like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences with this technical issue (provided an example).   Answer Question