Management Sciences for Health Business Development Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

2.5

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Medford, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

interview process was fine until i was offered the job and was not allowed to speak with any current employees to get more info about the position. this would've been my first job out of college and not being allowed to speak to anyone under 50 at the organization was a huge turn off. in addition, i was given 2 DAYS to accept the offer, and HR was extremely unaccommodating and rude to me in trying to negotiate this. all of these issues really gave me a bad vibe from the organization, and after reading their reviews on glassdoor, it's clear they need to do something differently if they want people to stay with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Management Sciences for Health

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Cambridge, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial contact after employee referral for position. A screening document was sent ahead of the phone interview to gauge interest and experience in field. Phone screening was brief and to the point. Was mainly to get background information and direction of interest. ASked about salary preferences.

Interview Questions