Management Sciences for Health Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Sciences for Health Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port-au-Prince (Haiti)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Port-au-Prince (Haiti)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was first called for a phone screen. Then I was called in to conduct a skills test. After passing successfully these first step I was called in for a group/panel interview with the Project Director, the HQ Financial Analyst and Human Resources staff... Ultimately I had to sit down with the HR Manager who [come to find out] lied and misled me to believe that there were career progression and compensation increase opportunities...

Interview Questions

• To detail how I managed my responsibilities and tasks as the Financial Controller at Catholic Medical Mission Board.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Management Sciences for Health

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in April 2015.

Interview

C'est un processus permettant d'évaluer des atouts d'un demandeur d'emploi par rapport aux attentes du poste. Il commence par publication de l'offre, la sélection des candidats répondants au test, examen ou test des candidats (écrit ou de personnalité), interview et offre d'emploi.

Interview Questions

• Résumer en 3 points les priorités dès la première semaine de ton travail   1 Answer
    • Quels sont tes points positifs   1 Answer