Management Sciences for Health Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Sciences for Health Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

1.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health in June 2016.

Interview

I got a phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes. I answered a few questions and got the offer. I was introduced to a project I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at MSH?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Management Sciences for Health

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health.

Interview

Was initially recruited for a full time paid position and then was offered an unpaid internship. Overall it was a very bizarre process but ended up taking the position for more work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was emailed about coming in for an interview, set one up, and came in. The interview was one on one, very straightforward, and easy going. I was excited to work there and felt the interview went well but really couldn't tell either way until I got the offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• None, all of it was expected questions I've heard before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked about a possible stipend for travel expenses since the internship is unpaid and I'm working two jobs (in addition to school) to pay for this experience but it was denied.

Intern Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got a call to schedule and interview. There was a 15-20 minute phone interview asking about my personal characteristics and why I was interested in the area of expertise, as well as telling me more about what I would actually be doing on the job. I got a call offering the position a week later.