Management Sciences for Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I applied for many positions with MSH and never heard any response. I connected with a current employee who is a fellow alumnus of my graduate school, and got a response from the next job for which I applied.

I was called in for a personal interview in the Arlington-based office. I had a video conference call with an HR rep based in Connecticut and then interview with the project team in person. The interviews went very well and everyone was very personable.

I also had one hour to complete a budget assessment.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember a particularly difficult question. I remember there was no, "What are your weaknesses?" But they expected me to sell myself for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview with both behavioral and technical questions conducted via skype. Only 1 interview before an offer was made. There was a panel of 4 people in my interview. From application to interview was about a month and a half (it was over the December holiday period, hence the lag) and from interview to offer was about 3 days (over a weekend).

Interview Questions

• When have you disappointed your boss? What happened? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate and I should have! The salary was really low to what I was expecting, which I found out was actually a lot more than other PAs usually start out with. Sad!

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted 3 weeks after I initially applied for the position online. The overall interview process was in 2 rounds over another 3 weeks. The screening process was long and tedious - similar to the job experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted within two weeks of applying for a phone interview. About a week later, I was contacted for a second in-person interview. The questions for the first interview were pretty standard, while they focused more on specifics of the position during the second one. While I did not get the position, the people in the office were very friendly, and I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Cambridge, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR then later had an in person interview with a panel of 2 people over Skype and then interviewed with one more person. At this point it seemed pretty clear that I had the job so it was more of a discussion. I began working within 2 weeks.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter within a day of submitting my CV, followed by a second phone interview with a member of the technical team that was hiring. Next week was the in person interview in their VA offices. I met with the same recruiter who had contacted me initially and then met both a junior and senior member of the technical team. They were very nice, walked me through all details of the position, and asked fairly standard questions about my experience and interests. Nothing tricky or unexpected. Lots of questions were expanding upon the experiences referenced in my CV and giving examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work where it has been difficult to work as a member of a team.   Answer Question

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Met with 2 senior staff. It was quite informal, however, because I was first hired for a short term position when there was a job that needed to be done.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Ballston, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Ok place to work, really. They asked a lot of questions about my previous work and even asked about international travel. There were a lot of people in the interview. It was a very typical interview. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Friendly and assessing. Phone interview, than panel interview, 1:1 interview with the director then a writing test. People were warm and put you at ease during the interview but asked direct questions to assess how well you will fit with the team and your ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions to assess your experience related to the job.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Medford, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

interview process was fine until i was offered the job and was not allowed to speak with any current employees to get more info about the position. this would've been my first job out of college and not being allowed to speak to anyone under 50 at the organization was a huge turn off. in addition, i was given 2 DAYS to accept the offer, and HR was extremely unaccommodating and rude to me in trying to negotiate this. all of these issues really gave me a bad vibe from the organization, and after reading their reviews on glassdoor, it's clear they need to do something differently if they want people to stay with them.