Management Sciences for Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

2.7

Sort:

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilongwe (Malawi)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Lilongwe (Malawi)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed over skype by a technical expert from US. 3 weeks later was called for an interview with 3 people after which there was a written test. The interview panel was very friendly and cheerfull

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port-au-Prince (Haiti)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Port-au-Prince (Haiti)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was first called for a phone screen. Then I was called in to conduct a skills test. After passing successfully these first step I was called in for a group/panel interview with the Project Director, the HQ Financial Analyst and Human Resources staff... Ultimately I had to sit down with the HR Manager who [come to find out] lied and misled me to believe that there were career progression and compensation increase opportunities...

Interview Questions

• To detail how I managed my responsibilities and tasks as the Financial Controller at Catholic Medical Mission Board.   1 Answer

Technical Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health in October 2010.

Interview

My interviews were extremely well organized from the first contact by the recruiter on through the hiring process. The HR administrator contacted me to set up my interviews and from that contact all the way through to my offer, the process was handled in a most professional manner. The panel interview, in particular, was impressive because it appeared each interviewer had been assigned to specific areas to cover in my background. I felt as if I was able to demonstrate all my accomplishments in that interview! Everyone from the receptionist, who called me by name and knew what I was there for, to employees in the corridors to the interviewers made me feel welcome. I could feel myself being a part of MSH!

Interview Questions

• In providing technical assistance, to what extent have you worked with M&E expert in ensuring that the interventions are working? Could you share a few examples and outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter was highly professional in the way she extended the offer. The salary offered was not a large increase but she offset that with emphasizing the total package, including excellent benefits.

Finance and Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abuja, Niger (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Abuja, Niger (Nigeria)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and there was six applicants and about six interviewers. The interview was scheduled for 10am but it never started until about 2 or 3 hours later. We were interviewed in turns and I was the last to be interviewed. The interviewers were already tired and exhausted so they never wasted much time. All the interviewers were very friendly and respectful. Well, it was a wonderful experience though, I was not selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• Where will you be in five years’ time?   1 Answer

Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown (Guyana)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Georgetown (Guyana)) in February 2011.

Interview

1=Two interviews: screening interview and the standard interview
    2=There were 2 weeks between the two interviews
    3=I got the offer after 3 weeks.

I found the job opportunity on the web site of Management Sciences for Health (MSH). I submitted all my job applications materials through that web site: cover letter and CV. I was shortlisted for an interview. I got the news after about 6 weeks. The first interview was a screening interview. It took place a week after the short list news. It lasted 50-60 minutes. I got news for a second interview 2 weeks later. It lasted 60 minutes. I got the offer after 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to ensure that M&E data are valid, timely and reliable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. I was recruited as an M&E consultant. The daily rate in Guyana where I was sent is standard for all consultants.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in April 2015.

Interview

C'est un processus permettant d'évaluer des atouts d'un demandeur d'emploi par rapport aux attentes du poste. Il commence par publication de l'offre, la sélection des candidats répondants au test, examen ou test des candidats (écrit ou de personnalité), interview et offre d'emploi.

Interview Questions

• Résumer en 3 points les priorités dès la première semaine de ton travail   1 Answer
    • Quels sont tes points positifs   1 Answer