Management Sciences for Health Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

1 Interview Review

4.0

Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown (Guyana)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Georgetown (Guyana)) in February 2011.

Interview

1=Two interviews: screening interview and the standard interview
2=There were 2 weeks between the two interviews
3=I got the offer after 3 weeks.

I found the job opportunity on the web site of Management Sciences for Health (MSH). I submitted all my job applications materials through that web site: cover letter and CV. I was shortlisted for an interview. I got the news after about 6 weeks. The first interview was a screening interview. It took place a week after the short list news. It lasted 50-60 minutes. I got news for a second interview 2 weeks later. It lasted 60 minutes. I got the offer after 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to ensure that M&E data are valid, timely and reliable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. I was recruited as an M&E consultant. The daily rate in Guyana where I was sent is standard for all consultants.