Management Sciences for Health Project Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Sciences for Health Project Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview with both behavioral and technical questions conducted via skype. Only 1 interview before an offer was made. There was a panel of 4 people in my interview. From application to interview was about a month and a half (it was over the December holiday period, hence the lag) and from interview to offer was about 3 days (over a weekend).

Interview Questions

• When have you disappointed your boss? What happened? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate and I should have! The salary was really low to what I was expecting, which I found out was actually a lot more than other PAs usually start out with. Sad!

Other Interview Reviews for Management Sciences for Health

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted 3 weeks after I initially applied for the position online. The overall interview process was in 2 rounds over another 3 weeks. The screening process was long and tedious - similar to the job experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted within two weeks of applying for a phone interview. About a week later, I was contacted for a second in-person interview. The questions for the first interview were pretty standard, while they focused more on specifics of the position during the second one. While I did not get the position, the people in the office were very friendly, and I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Cambridge, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR then later had an in person interview with a panel of 2 people over Skype and then interviewed with one more person. At this point it seemed pretty clear that I had the job so it was more of a discussion. I began working within 2 weeks.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter within a day of submitting my CV, followed by a second phone interview with a member of the technical team that was hiring. Next week was the in person interview in their VA offices. I met with the same recruiter who had contacted me initially and then met both a junior and senior member of the technical team. They were very nice, walked me through all details of the position, and asked fairly standard questions about my experience and interests. Nothing tricky or unexpected. Lots of questions were expanding upon the experiences referenced in my CV and giving examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work where it has been difficult to work as a member of a team.   Answer Question