Management Sciences for Health Project Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Sciences for Health Project Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

Project Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Medford, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted a week after submitting my application to schedule an interview. I had an in person interview with the hiring manager and someone who is currently in the role. French is required for the position so half of the interview took place in French and then afterward there was a written translation test. About a week later I was contacted for another interview, this time over Skype. A week after this they asked for my references, and after another week gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Management Sciences for Health

Project Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

There was 1 phone interview, 2 in person meetings and there was a french test at the end of the interviews which took about 30 minutes. Overall it was well organized and I was able to learn a lot about the company, industry, and interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Public Health?   1 Answer