Management Sciences for Health Technical Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Sciences for Health Technical Position Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Sciences for Health

1 Interview Review

Technical Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Sciences for Health in October 2010.

Interview

My interviews were extremely well organized from the first contact by the recruiter on through the hiring process. The HR administrator contacted me to set up my interviews and from that contact all the way through to my offer, the process was handled in a most professional manner. The panel interview, in particular, was impressive because it appeared each interviewer had been assigned to specific areas to cover in my background. I felt as if I was able to demonstrate all my accomplishments in that interview! Everyone from the receptionist, who called me by name and knew what I was there for, to employees in the corridors to the interviewers made me feel welcome. I could feel myself being a part of MSH!

Interview Questions

• In providing technical assistance, to what extent have you worked with M&E expert in ensuring that the interventions are working? Could you share a few examples and outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter was highly professional in the way she extended the offer. The salary offered was not a large increase but she offset that with emphasizing the total package, including excellent benefits.