Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Concierge Interview Questions

Interviews at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

There are three interviews in total: first with the HR coordinator, second with the department director and retail manager, and thirdly with the general manager. My first interview was set up within 24 hours of a phone call offer. I was informed that this was a rush hire, so I was ushered through two weeks of interviewing.

Attitude is very important in the interviews. They ask questions targeting brand knowledge in addition to how you've handled guest interaction in the past. The questions are tiered to be unique to each person interviewing, so your questions of the company should be similar.

Be very flexible, and get to know the company and how you fit within it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, because their offer was much higher than my prior salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

6 grueling interviews before I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation they offered that rate not up for dscussion

Concierge Interview

Interview

Received a phone call for an initial five minute interview then received an email asking for an in-person interview for several days later. They were very accommodating with my busy schedule

Interview Questions

• Describe in one sentence what you could bring to the table at the Mandarin Oriental.   Answer Question