Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The Interviewer was late for close to an hour for the scheduled interview. However, she was quite friendly and was apologetic about it. Overall, the Interview process went quite smoothly.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall it was very easy. They asked the basic interview questions - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why this internship positions, any challenges you have had either in a workplace or team project, and how you manage your weaknesses.

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview is with a spa supervisor and an HR rep. Second interview is with spa manager and spa supervisor. Third interview is with spa director. Fourth interview is with hotel's GM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Assistant Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You will first interview with Human Resources. Then you will interview the Head of the department. Then, you will meet the head of the outlet. After that, you will meet the Hotel Manager and last the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

6 grueling interviews before I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation they offered that rate not up for dscussion

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewed initially with two manager in the sales department, then was called back in 1 week later for anothr, even harder interview with the same two managers, then was called in over the course of the next 2 1/2 weeks to interview individually with three of the managers bosses (directors)
    then got generic letter in the mail saying no thanks basically. Terrible division, the women who run that team seem to really be full of themselves

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a team of 5 highly demanding seniors?   Answer Question