Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Miami, FL).

Interview

three interviews: one with direct supervisor/manager, one with the director from the department and one with human resources, then a urinary drug test and background check, after that job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and normal. Prepare loads of waiting... They will ask basic questions, the type of questions you read on the internet when preparing for your interview. Dress appropriately, remember, first impression is everything. Don't be fooled by their friendly manner, a lot of thinking are happening backstage.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

It is a 3-4 step process. Depending on the situation. I had 4 interviews. One with HR, then with the manager, the director, and finally the GM. The good thing is that HR is quick on letting you know if you passed to the next interview. Each interview is about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of working here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a lot of discussing of the situation and job roles and what is to be of expected of you.