Mandli Communications Data Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mandli Communications Data Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Mandli Communications

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Sent an email to HR, received and email to schedule, received offer via email. accepted offer. Started about a week after/
Very Brief , less than 15 mins

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Mandli Communications

Data Processor Interview

Interview

Applied online, got called to do in person interview. Interviewer then went through what the job entails, programs used, etc. He then asked a number of questions, mainly focused on past experience doing similar work, and how I work in groups. Overall the interview was very short, about 15 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a time you had to do very precise work.   Answer Question

Got an offer $12/hour, no benefits. Position is classified as seasonal to get around Affordable Care Act requirements. They also chose an arbitrary start date that we hadn't discussed, even though I was relocating. Pay was too low for my background.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Had phone interview to basically ask if I was still interested. Said decision about be made in 10 days; took 15. In person was nice because questions were handed out 10 min before actual interview. Interview was 2 on 1. Questions were pretty run-of-the-mill but they were very amicable. Also give a quick tour of the facility and see a data processor at work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were analytical.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation, maybe in specifying shift, but nothing of salary

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Was initially contacted for a phone interview then an inperson interview. The phone interview consisted of questions regarding my comfort with specific programs or operating systems. They also asked about my prior work experience and how I worked with others. The in person interview mainly dealt with leadership qualities and ability to learn and adapt to problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Receive e-mail to setup phone interview, phone interview largely questions of experience/comfort level on a 1-10 scale and a brief job description and salary range. E-mailed to setup in-person interview, interviewed with 2 managers, given the list of main questions to review for a few minutes prior to interview. A few outside questions were asked but nothing major. Both interviewers we're professional and friendly. Given a tour of the facility after interview. The company seemed great; laid back and supportive of each other. Pay range for position is $12-14/hour. Not able to negotiate offer.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to collaborate in a group, what was the objective and what role did you take?   Answer Question

Unfortunately the offer would not compensate for a relocation to Madison, WI.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked basic questions about my skills, how I work within groups and my specific expertise.
    I was also asked what was the last book I read.
    I was asked a lot about previous work experience because I had a lot of experience in this field of technology.

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mandli Communications (Fitchburg, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

One phone screening interview then an interview in the office. Basic ArcGIS and LiDAR knowledge questions. Very friendly staff and good benefits. The job gets mundane and boring after just a few weeks of working the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a past experience working with GIS or LiDAR data?   Answer Question

Data Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandli Communications.

Interview

I have years of experience but applied to this position because the details online were very vague. This is a VERY entry level position which I didn't realize until I was in the interview and the interviewer had a tough time explaining the job details to me, even considering he did the job himself while in college. He didn't want to explain the details because my understanding is it's all data entry. Essentially no previous work experience required. Interview was less than half an hour and interviewer did not ask any typical questions, just spoke very vaguely about the company. I later received an offer letter at $12/hour via email. I ignored it and they never called to follow up. Very odd experience, waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Honestly cannot think of a single question the interviewer asked me. He just spoke vaguely about the company. I took it upon myself to explain to him my background, without being asked. Once I explained what I've been doing his response was that he thought the data processor position might be more individual work than I was used to. This made 0 sense and it was clear to me he hadn't listened to a word I said.   Answer Question

Was making a salary of 60k/year elsewhere at the time and this company offered me a position for $12/hour with a random start date we didn't discuss. I was actually kind of offended. Would have appreciated if interviewer had been upfront with me and acknowledged I was over-qualified.