Mando America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mando America Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.6

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mando America in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Mando America. There were three interviewers. They asked me about my aptitude and how I am going to perform as a quality engineer. Some questions were not very nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Working in a manufacturing facility is stressful.   Answer Question

Final Inspection Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mando America (Phenix City, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended a Mando America hiring fair at the Columbus, GA Department of Labor. I provided my resume, but was unable to match my professional experience with any of the openings at that time. I was contacted a few months later about an opening for a final inspection supervisor. The recruiter and I set up a phone interview for the following week. I was informed that my information would be forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration.

Interview Questions

• The manufacturing industry can be a stressful environment at times, tell me how you are able to deal with stress.   Answer Question
    • What would you say your strengths are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My advice is to utilize sites like Glassdoor to do your market research on salaries for positions that you have applied for. Know the value in experience and education you bring to the organization. This should be done prior to the negotiation phase. When ask what your salary expectations are try to stay within the average national salary range.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mando America.

Interview

Very offensive, sexist, and personal questions were asked. Very unprofessional and rude. I felt very uncomfortable and insecure throughout the interview. After first 5 minutes talking, I was ready to get out of the room.Their job posting was actually different from what they described during the interview. Their questions were not even relevant to my field.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle the reverse-racism?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hogansville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mando America (Hogansville, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process went actually well, which is why they get some good people but once we see them for who they are most start their job search back out again to find anything better than that place.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mando America (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Initial screen by HR and then on-site panel interview with 3 people

Interview Questions

• None. Typical behavior questions to get to know you. I did have a technical questions but it wasn't in depth.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mando America.

Interview

Just interview and end.
    No more exam.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mando America (Novi, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

conduct research and development together with sales and marketing.
    new business development
    customer management

Interview Questions

• Very private questions such as any desease, health condition, marital status etc.   Answer Question

Folklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mando America (Opelika, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

the interview process was a one on one and they asked why was i interested in a career at mando and they also ask what previous exsperiance i had for wanting to work there

Interview Questions

• why was i looking to have a career at mando   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was easy

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mando America (Opelika, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

it will be about 3 week for interview. there is small room of negotiation for salary. they just ask you previous experiences. very easy and no competitor usually

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mando America (Opelika, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview is pretty thorough concerning your knowledge and experience. I was interviewed by the Maintenance Supervisor and a H.R. employee, they did nothing to intimidate and went out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Expect the usual general questions that are ask in most all interviews.

Interview Questions

• Have you and a peer ever disagreed and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question