Mango Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mango Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Mango

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mango.

Interview

I just had to explain my work history. I was a pretty easy interview. They just wanted to see that you were friendly, outgoing, dependable and flexible with change. I applied in the middle of summer and was contacted at the beginning of their fall season to start working. I guess the process took long because they were waiting for people to go back to school.

Interview Questions

• What brought you into mango? what do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.They offer $10 per hour plus 1 percent commission on sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Mango

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I personality went into the store asked for an application filled it out and left. That night i received a phone call from the manager and scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was short and on point. Normal interview questions were asked such as previous work experience, background info. No out of the norm questions were asked. The interview lasted about 10 min. The next day i received a phone call from the interviewee/manager and was hired!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied in the store and was called a week later for an interview the next day. It was 1:1, simple and laid back. The manager asked normal background questions & tried to get a feel of my personality. She asked how was my experience in my previous retail jobs, what my major in college is, why I liked the store & if I wanted had any questions about the store. By the end of the interview it was more of a casual conversation. I was called back the day after & was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mango (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Short and quick. Went outside and sat on the bench in front of the store. Asked me few questions and after it was over said that they would called within the following days.

Interview Questions

• Ask me why I wanted to work at Mango   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

easy five minute length interview. They just look at your ability to present yourself, behave and speak. Nothing special. I wouldn't be nervous about this. Nobody asks you to fold clothes or do anything special for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in retail?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in the store and handed in the resume. A week later they called me to set the interview time.
    I conducted an one-on-one interview with the store manager. And then I got hired right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why do you want to work at Mango. What's your availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mango (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was done by one of the store's supervisor. Overall, it was very easy and asked very simple questions. It was obvious that they needed someone fast in a store with a high turnover. A few days later I received a call to start the following week.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mango (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was okay, normal interview process. They will send you an email and called you regarding the interview however it took quite a slow time for them to get back to you.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mango (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online from a posting I saw on indeed. Got an email asking to come to an interview at the mango location on oxford street. I confirmed I was attending by email. About two days after I went to the store to have an interview and there was about 16 people there. There was a group assessment and then a one on one assessment. In the group assesment we were asked to rank in order from 1-12 our most important to least important priorities. After that, we went around the room and said what our first and last priority were. We were then put in pairs and were asked to sell an item to our partner in front of the group. Then we went outside and were called back one at a time for one on ones.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mango (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and professional. I was interviewed by one person. It went smoothly and the interview environment felt safe. I could feel good vibes throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mango?   1 Answer