Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first emailed in my resume to a contact with the company, who scheduled an initial phone interview. Then, I was interviewed by a series of five senior managers in the company during a one-day interview process. It went smoothly enough for me when I did it back in 2010, but the interview process has become much more involved, with multiple rounds now.

Interview Questions

• How much volume of snow would cover a football stadium if it snowed 12 inches?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round interview was an on-campus interview. Next is a dinner, followed by a full-day second round interview at the office. The 1 hour interview slot was separated into two 30 minute interviews. This consisted of a series of scripted behavioral questions (which they went through fast), followed by one case-type question in each 30 minute block.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Have a great dog and pony show taking you around Atlanta and providing dinner/drinks making it seem like a friendly process. However, they are tough and ruthless during the interview process. Went through an entire day of questions, presentations, and meetings. On the way to the airport candidate were already getting emails that they were not being considered for a job. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the last interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a cup of coffee in space/no gravity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions

• how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Very welcoming office made the interview process as comfortable as possible. Behavioral interview, technical interview, and a panel exercise presentation. Interview process on-site only took one day, including presentations on the overall business structure and strategy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two consultants. Straight forward behavioral; nothing too tricky. Next round was a social dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Had a panel interview with one prepared case and one on the spot case. Then had a behavioral interview followed by another behavioral interview with an estimation case. Overall, not too bad. Come prepared and its a piece of cake. Loved the company culture and the people who interviewed me. Very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month?
      Design a communications device for a firefighter
      How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake
      2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very solid offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Application

Interview

Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.