Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

3.2

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, two 30-minute interviews in the first round, then a final round consisting of two 45-minute interviews and a short prepared presentation. There was also a dinner the night before the final round that had cocktails, so don't make any poor choices. The dinner is mainly there to identify any red flags.

Interview Questions

• Design an oven to be used in a space station.   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus at my university, which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. The final round interviews were in Atlanta, GA and there were two 45 minute interviews, a 5 minute presentation, and a facility tour. The overall experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)   Answer Question

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates for the start of your career and we hope that you continue to follow us and look for more opportunities in the future to work with us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Round Interview: First round is on campus where you have 2 30 minute interviews with two separate supply chain consultants. Mostly behavioral questions.

Second round: Two more people interview you again and pretty much the same setup from the first round. Only difference is there is also a presentation you give.

Entry-level Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus info sessions, interviews in football stadium suites, then final interview in ATL, GA. Final Interview included a Thursday night dinner and Friday interview process from 8am-1pm. There are 4 parts that you alternate through: tour of ATL Headquarters, panel presentation, 1on1 interview with consultant, and 1on1 interview with senior consultant.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout process. Very young work environment. Not difficult but not easy, either (coming from an engineer with 3.5 GPA)

Claimed they would reply within 2 weeks, but took over 4 weeks to respond.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a communication device for a firefighter? Justify 4 different aspects of the design.

Also general behavioral questions.
      1 Answer
    • How would you design a vending machine?   1 Answer
    • How would you create a gas station pump system that would accommodate all different forms of payment?   1 Answer

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates and we are appreciative that you took the time to rate the interview process. We did run into delays this year in getting back to our Software ... More

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first emailed in my resume to a contact with the company, who scheduled an initial phone interview. Then, I was interviewed by a series of five senior managers in the company during a one-day interview process. It went smoothly enough for me when I did it back in 2010, but the interview process has become much more involved, with multiple rounds now.

Interview Questions

• How much volume of snow would cover a football stadium if it snowed 12 inches?   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Campus recruitment at career fair led to a campus interview (hour long, two sessions, about 25 minutes each). Mostly behavioral questions with a few "random" technical questions thrown in.
    A few days later, I got an email from them requesting an on site interview. They flew me out a few weeks later, put me up in a hotel along with the other candidates, and then interviewed with them at the office. Interviews were similar to the ones from campus; however they were a little longer. I went through two interview sessions and a tour of their facility.

Technical Analyst Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was pretty simple. I first encountered Manhattan at a career fair. From there I applied online and was given an interview. After the interview I received a call about 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Object Oriented Question
      Know basic SQL
      Know basic data structures
      Past projects
      Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was great. I was greeted by Jane and followed by 2 professionals after her. The interview was fun and challenging. Also, I would definitely look up the company before you come do a interview and know what you really want from the company. I enjoyed meeting everyone during my procress.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about linked list, and dynamic arrays.   1 Answer

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at my university that was very relaxed and easy. All behavioral questions, with a design question and test question thrown in. I was then flown to Atlanta to interview on site with about ~35 other candidates. Had 2 45 minute interviews, a site tour, and a panel discussion. I thought it went very well, but then received a call the following week that I didn't get the job. Super disappointed, as it felt like a great fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you test a pay at the pump gas pump?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a communication device for firefighters?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to explain a technical topic to someone who didn't have the background to understand it themselves.   1 Answer