Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.2

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Face to face Interview on my college campus that consisted of two different stages. The questions weren't super technical they just wanted to see how you would get along in a group and if you can think on your feet.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met them at a campus recruiting event. You have a brief conversation at the booth. If your resume is a fit you get setup for an on campus interview the next day. You get questioned about your resume before getting asked questions from a standard packet of questions (interviewer chooses which questions to ask). If you know basic SQL, basic algorithms, and your object oriented programming principles you are golden for this interview. I then thought I didn't make it to the next round because I heard nothing. ~ 2 weeks later I got contacted for an onsite interview. They fly you out to their office and set you up in a nice hotel. They invite you to a meet and greet where you get to meet fellow employees, before a nice dinner where you also have casual conversations. Then it is a day of three interviews before another nice lunch. All of the software analyst interviews are all technical with different managers (sorry no behavioral). They will ask you to write example SQL queries, algorithm questions, and object oriented programming understanding questions (know the four principles and applications of them).

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast and Easy Process, but challenging interviews. Whole process took 3 weeks. First round was two 30 minute behavior interviews. These were easier with just a couple technical questions. Second round consisted of 3 interview parts. Two 45 minute behavioral interviews, and a short 5 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• After you walk out of here, tell me the one thing you want me to remember most about you.   1 Answer

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus and at the site in atlanta. Very fun experience and the work life looks fun but hard. work for your success, lots of freedom

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round of interviews, 30 mins for each. A lot of behavioral questions like how much do you know about M&A, how did you prepare, what motivates you, your biggest satisfaction from work, etc

Pso Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Two 30-minute first round interviews on campus and two 45-minute second round interviews in Atlanta. Both pretty much the same. Second round trip also includes a tour of the building (which is awesome) and a 5-minute presentation. Hotel was great and everyone is very nice.

PSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Full day interview. Multiple round of interviews with different associates. Each sit down was about different topics. A group of roughly 30 individuals were all interviewing at the same time, however the process was very efficient.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, two 30-minute interviews in the first round, then a final round consisting of two 45-minute interviews and a short prepared presentation. There was also a dinner the night before the final round that had cocktails, so don't make any poor choices. The dinner is mainly there to identify any red flags.

Interview Questions

• Design an oven to be used in a space station.   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus at my university, which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. The final round interviews were in Atlanta, GA and there were two 45 minute interviews, a 5 minute presentation, and a facility tour. The overall experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)   Answer Question

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates for the start of your career and we hope that you continue to follow us and look for more opportunities in the future to work with us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.