Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Bengaluru

Updated Apr 7, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1) Java technical apti
    2)Java programming
    3)Technical
    4)HR
    first round is very easy,it is more about pure java programming questions.
    second you have to write programs, if u r strong in logical then u can be clear.
    it was nice experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

!st round was a written test. MCQs on Java and two simple programs. 2nd was face-to-face, the interviewer was cool and asked me java concepts-Collections,Serialization and multithreading. 3rd round was another tech discussion, I felt the interviewer was rude and asked me J2EE concepts in deep.I struggled much and at the end he told me this "There are lot of good candidates.You please carry on".This was the most unfair comment I have heard so far.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

tough technical interview; needs to be good with all c++ concepts; OO programming concepts; puzzles and basic algorithms like searching sorting , working with strings in C; design patterns; STLs, smart pointers; structure in c; structure in c++, classes desging and working wth classess; inheritence , polymorphysm ect. how to reverse string; factorials ; backtracning ; multithreading, SQLs very easy queries ;

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was smooth and well organized
    Process contained interviewing with 2 Senior Engineers and one Technical Architect before meeting with Senior Director. There was communication between engineers throughout the process.

The difficulty level of interview was quite average. The team looked interested in hiring genuine candidates having prior development experience. Each interview took a maximum of 45 minutes. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Design a system for hotel reservation system
      2. Write code for palindrome
      Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

firstly he ask about my self,i answered perfectly, and then after first round was technical written test after that technical program written test and technical face to face, finally hr round.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, They asked about your project,encapsulation,abstraction(how you can achieve this in Java),Some logical questions and inheritance.Be clear about your project and be confident.Program on array implementation.Panel was very knowledgeable, be sure what you say and think for some examples for your justification

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a fast paced affair, with questions being asked as soon as answers were given. They covered all the basics of algorithms, operating systems, databases and anything you might have mentioned on your resume. Apart from these a couple of logic based questions to test your problem solving skills. The interviewer kept me on my feet throughout the entire process by challenging me to think out of the box.

Interview Questions

• How would you let other people know that a door is a pull with very few tools at your disposal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate.

Software Engineer On Java Technologies Having I Yr Experiance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hello All,
    I attend Manhattan Associate interview as a software Engineer through Elitmus on 13 Feb 2016. its one day process in Elitmus office only. Having one year Experience on java Technologies so attend as a java developer. There are two kind of paper for java developer. 1 is analytic and another on java multiple choice. Two Program and Three table make SQL Quarry.analytical and multiple choice it bit easy. multiple choice approximate 19 question out of 19 question 7 or 8 question direct from hibernate and Spring framework.

Interview Questions

• Programming Round:

1) Write a program count 1 to 50 number. Every multiple of 3 it should print " Manhattan " and Every 5 multiple it should print " Associate " and combination of 3 and 5 multiple. it should print "Manhattan Associate".
      2) How to create class for Smartphone feature using oops concept.

Databse:

They Given Three table : shellar name,Customer,order:

1) find out all shellarename who ever purches Maruti car.
      2) find out all shellername who ever purches Honda and indika car.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round: online test
    Where questions on basics of verbal, logical, analytics and technical were asked.

2nd round:Technical interview
    Where question on c, c++, data structure, os and dbms were asked and most of it were answerable if the basics is known.

3rd round: technical interview

4th round: HR

Interview Questions

• Applications on pointers, linked list etc
      Fundamental questions on c dbms and c++ on constructor ,destructor , polymorphism , friend function
      Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

i was applied through campus recruitment. Process took nearly a month.there were 4 rounds !st aptitude with Technical online test, then technical F2F for shortlisted students which covers all basic questions & programming. then Technical Interview in their office if shortlisted then HR. in technical they covers all basic & programs too

Interview Questions

• there were 4 rounds !st aptitude with Technical online test, then technical F2F for shortlisted students which covers all basic questions & programming. then Technical Interview in their office if shortlisted then HR   Answer Question