Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3.2

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I attended walk-in in sep2017. They have several round of interview process. First round was written test - asked quant/ reasoning/verbal/java-spring-hibernate ques and 3 Java program and 5 SQL queries. I got selected for next technical interview round. After that no call/mail about feedback.

Interview Questions

• 1. Program to write Manhattan on multiple of 3 and associates on multiple of 5 and Manhattan associates at multiple of 3and 5. Print up to 50.

2. Program to count distinct alphabets in a string.

3. Write classes distribution using oops concept for smartphones available in market.

4. 5 basic SQL queries to fetch,display by order, group by from the given tables.   1 Answer

Automation and QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st round is Aptitude even though i am Experienced, 2nd Technical F2F, 3rd HR. Aptitude round was in pen and paper containing 10 java, 10 test methodology, 10 numerical/logical(very tough), 10 database/sql questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions, then about Automation framework i worked with .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was objective which had around 15 questions on java and snippet output. There were 2 coding questions which was to be written on paper. regarding interview,in the first round it was all related to my project and questions on java basics with little twist. Mainly Oops concept, abstract classes and interfaces, sql queries and some unix commands. In the second round, senior manager mainly asked for project i had done, my role and contribution.

Interview Questions

• oops, sql , unix commands, sql query.. top nth row in a table etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1) Java technical apti
    2)Java programming
    3)Technical
    4)HR
    first round is very easy,it is more about pure java programming questions.
    second you have to write programs, if u r strong in logical then u can be clear.
    it was nice experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

!st round was a written test. MCQs on Java and two simple programs. 2nd was face-to-face, the interviewer was cool and asked me java concepts-Collections,Serialization and multithreading. 3rd round was another tech discussion, I felt the interviewer was rude and asked me J2EE concepts in deep.I struggled much and at the end he told me this "There are lot of good candidates.You please carry on".This was the most unfair comment I have heard so far.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

tough technical interview; needs to be good with all c++ concepts; OO programming concepts; puzzles and basic algorithms like searching sorting , working with strings in C; design patterns; STLs, smart pointers; structure in c; structure in c++, classes desging and working wth classess; inheritence , polymorphysm ect. how to reverse string; factorials ; backtracning ; multithreading, SQLs very easy queries ;

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Process was smooth and well organized
    Process contained interviewing with 2 Senior Engineers and one Technical Architect before meeting with Senior Director. There was communication between engineers throughout the process.

The difficulty level of interview was quite average. The team looked interested in hiring genuine candidates having prior development experience. Each interview took a maximum of 45 minutes. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Design a system for hotel reservation system
      2. Write code for palindrome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

firstly he ask about my self,i answered perfectly, and then after first round was technical written test after that technical program written test and technical face to face, finally hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, They asked about your project,encapsulation,abstraction(how you can achieve this in Java),Some logical questions and inheritance.Be clear about your project and be confident.Program on array implementation.Panel was very knowledgeable, be sure what you say and think for some examples for your justification

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a fast paced affair, with questions being asked as soon as answers were given. They covered all the basics of algorithms, operating systems, databases and anything you might have mentioned on your resume. Apart from these a couple of logic based questions to test your problem solving skills. The interviewer kept me on my feet throughout the entire process by challenging me to think out of the box.

Interview Questions

• How would you let other people know that a door is a pull with very few tools at your disposal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate.