Manhattan Associates Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manhattan Associates Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview process happened very quickly. It started when I went to an information session thrown at my school. The next day, the representatives reached out to me via email asking if I could schedule an interview. Soon after, we figured out a suitable time and I interviewed with them. The interview itself was fairly difficult. They broke it up into two parts -- one where a representative got to know you, and another where they asked logical questions.

Interview Questions

• How many restaurants are in Atlanta and how did you come to this conclusion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

The interview process tests your behavioral and analytical skills in one go. You'll be asked the general set of questions, but you'll also have to solve a problem to test your technical abilities and showcase your thought process. This is certainly more difficult than your average interview, but it is appropriately difficult for the work you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• How many restaurants are in Atlanta, and what process will you use to make this estimate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews were coordinated via email. I went through several phone calls and then was invited to the office. I felt comfortable and fortunate to have progressed thus far in the process.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like background, skills. And then behavioral questions about specific responsibilities and tasks on projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I dropped my resume at career fair and received an on campus interview 2 weeks later,two 30 minutes questions where they asked the most basic behavior questions very quickly. After one week I was invited to an on-site interview with 30+ others. The whole process is very relaxed. It started with a presentation about the company, then people were divided into several groups, either doing interview, or panel presentation( You received the topic 4 days ago so you can be well prepared) or office tour, and then switch. The interviews are very easy. There were all behavior questions and I did not get any technical questions. I guess just prove you are a good team member is the key they are looking for. Panel presentation was very easy as well just make sure you explain everything clearly.They don't ask tricky question. While you were waiting for the next session at the break room you get to talk with other candidates which was very fun. The office tour was very extensive ,they have these rooms that employees can book which are a thousand times fancier than our CULC's break room. The on site was on Friday and I got a call next Monday saying I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How will you test a microwave? How to design a stove for an astronaut? How to design a TV remote with two Button? How to test a vending machine? ( One design question,one testing question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked with a rep. at our career fair, then had my first interview via HireVue or some sort of pre-recorded interview. Basic behavioral questions, including 'how would you design the ideal team'. On site, there was a tour, two interviews, and a case presentation that included teaching a technical process. I think they were looking for preparedness and some ability to speak and convey ideas, rather than a heavily technical topic.

Overall, it was a really intense but fun experience. Make friends with the other interviewees and talk with the current employees. I loved the company and everyone seemed so excited about the work. Ultimately didn't sign because of location.

Interview Questions

• How would you design and iterate on that design for a microwave? How would you design a stove for an astronaut?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was very laid back. Had a mix of general interview questions with some questions that will make you think quickly on your feet. The interviews make it very comfortable and allow you plenty of time to consider the difficult questions. Looking at an interview soon in Atlanta, GA.

Interview Questions

• If you could design a remote with 2 buttons considering: the operating environment, financials, and the end user, what would you design, how would you design, and how would it work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two separate interviews on the same day. Asked about what i know about the company. A few basic behavioral questions, followed by one thinking question in both interviews. If you answers aren't long enough they will ask you more follow up questions to really understand how you are thinking

Interview Questions

• How would you design a TV remote with only two buttons?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Pretty structured interview with generic questions, but also a few questions that will make you think. The interviewers are generally easy to talk to and laid back, and give you plenty of time to think about questions. I made it to an on-site interview I have next week which includes a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could make a remote with two buttons how would you do it?
      If you could construct your 'dream team' for project management who would it consist of?
      How many restaurants are in your area of town and how did you come to this conclusion?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Onsite Interview was very rushed. They have around 45 applicants at a time come in and interview. They group you into groups and send you off into different parts of the building for tours, technical interview, and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• There is one question you have 2 minutes to answer. They send the question a week in advance so that you have time to prepare a presentation. This was very intimidating as they are not very talkative and try to ask questions about your presentation that trip you up so make sure you know your material that you choose to present on inside and out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a basic behavioral based interview along with questions regarding your resume. They focused on how my skill set would prove to be beneficial in the consulting world, as well as for their specific company. They wished to know how experience from past projects or course work has helped me develop specific skills for team projects.

Interview Questions

• Design a TV remote with only four buttons.   1 Answer

Was not interested in working for the company. I was not happy with the interviewers themselves and their attitude to the interview process.