Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Face to face Interview on my college campus that consisted of two different stages. The questions weren't super technical they just wanted to see how you would get along in a group and if you can think on your feet.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. They followed up 2 weeks later with an on campus interview. Process was relatively easy and the recruiters were generally easy to talk to .

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus and at the site in atlanta. Very fun experience and the work life looks fun but hard. work for your success, lots of freedom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round of interviews, 30 mins for each. A lot of behavioral questions like how much do you know about M&A, how did you prepare, what motivates you, your biggest satisfaction from work, etc

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

On campus interviews following a career fair at my university. 1 hour in length split in half when you switch between two sets of interviews. Not much opportunity to talk about experience or yourself, much more focused on answering a few long and interactive original interview questions.

Interview Questions

• You're in charge of creating a 4 person team for a project and you're one of the members. Who are the other three and why?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, two 30-minute interviews in the first round, then a final round consisting of two 45-minute interviews and a short prepared presentation. There was also a dinner the night before the final round that had cocktails, so don't make any poor choices. The dinner is mainly there to identify any red flags.

Interview Questions

• Design an oven to be used in a space station.   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus at my university, which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. The final round interviews were in Atlanta, GA and there were two 45 minute interviews, a 5 minute presentation, and a facility tour. The overall experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)   Answer Question

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates for the start of your career and we hope that you continue to follow us and look for more opportunities in the future to work with us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Round Interview: First round is on campus where you have 2 30 minute interviews with two separate supply chain consultants. Mostly behavioral questions.

Second round: Two more people interview you again and pretty much the same setup from the first round. Only difference is there is also a presentation you give.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

The recruiter would reach out asking for a phone interview, and then not respond for several days when I gave her dates and times. Then she went cold completely. I reached out again to ask for the phone screen and it was arranged. The call went well and she said she was going to recommend I come in the next week for in-person interviews. Then I received an automated email not from the recruiter to say I was no longer being considered. Communications with candidates could use some improvement.

Interview Questions

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I am sorry that your experience with Manhattan Associates was not a positive one. You should have been communicated with more personally and the Talent Acquisition team is working hard to make sure ... More