Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.3

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 2 30-minute interviews, 2-on-1 with basic questions and some abstract questions to observe my "thought process". This was for the first round. The second group had a more comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what Manhattan Associates does.   Answer Question
    • How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use technical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Think about anyone in history - create a 4-person team (including yourself) and explain why you chose them. Then, define your role in that group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus and at the site in atlanta. Very fun experience and the work life looks fun but hard. work for your success, lots of freedom

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Clemson, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

I had on campus interviews where after meeting them at career fair. There were two 30 minute sessions that were fairly easy going with behavioral questions and a design case study in one and a testing case study in the other.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and then had an onsite behavioral and technical interview. I was asked why I wanted to work for Manhattan Associates, what programming languages I am familiar with (especially MySQL), and what is object oriented programming. I heard back the same day with an offer and accepted it.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

On campus interviews following a career fair at my university. 1 hour in length split in half when you switch between two sets of interviews. Not much opportunity to talk about experience or yourself, much more focused on answering a few long and interactive original interview questions.

Interview Questions

• You're in charge of creating a 4 person team for a project and you're one of the members. Who are the other three and why?   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2016.

Interview

Met them at the career fair at my school, went to the info session and had a on-campus interview the next day: 2 30 mins interviews. Received an email 1 week later for an interview at the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a team you would work with, who will be the 3 people you would pick?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, two 30-minute interviews in the first round, then a final round consisting of two 45-minute interviews and a short prepared presentation. There was also a dinner the night before the final round that had cocktails, so don't make any poor choices. The dinner is mainly there to identify any red flags.

Interview Questions

• Design an oven to be used in a space station.   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus at my university, which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. The final round interviews were in Atlanta, GA and there were two 45 minute interviews, a 5 minute presentation, and a facility tour. The overall experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)   Answer Question

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates for the start of your career and we hope that you continue to follow us and look for more opportunities in the future to work with us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Round Interview: First round is on campus where you have 2 30 minute interviews with two separate supply chain consultants. Mostly behavioral questions.

Second round: Two more people interview you again and pretty much the same setup from the first round. Only difference is there is also a presentation you give.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview Columbia, SC Tell us what Manhattan Associates does.
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview Columbia, SC How did you prepare for this interview?
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview Columbia, SC Tell us about a time you had to use technical skills to solve a problem.
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview Columbia, SC What motivates you?
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview Columbia, SC Think about anyone in history - create a 4-person team (including yourself) and explain why you chose them. Then, define your role in that group.
Manhattan Associates PSO Interview Atlanta, GA Design a remote with two buttons
Manhattan Associates PSO Interview Clemson, SC How would you test a vending machine?
Manhattan Associates Technical Analyst Interview New York, NY What is polymorphism?
Manhattan Associates Software Consultant Interview You're in charge of creating a 4 person team for a project and you're one of the members. Who are the other three and why?
Manhattan Associates PSO Interview If you could pick a team you would work with, who will be the 3 people you would pick?
Manhattan Associates Professional Services Consultant Interview Atlanta, GA Design an oven to be used in a space station.
Manhattan Associates Pso Consultant Interview Atlanta, GA Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)
Manhattan Associates Software Engineer Interview Atlanta, GA Why did you chose your major?
Manhattan Associates Supply Chain Consultant Interview Atlanta, GA How would you design a two button remote?