Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.2

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and then had an onsite behavioral and technical interview. I was asked why I wanted to work for Manhattan Associates, what programming languages I am familiar with (especially MySQL), and what is object oriented programming. I heard back the same day with an offer and accepted it.

PSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Full day interview. Multiple round of interviews with different associates. Each sit down was about different topics. A group of roughly 30 individuals were all interviewing at the same time, however the process was very efficient.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

On campus interviews following a career fair at my university. 1 hour in length split in half when you switch between two sets of interviews. Not much opportunity to talk about experience or yourself, much more focused on answering a few long and interactive original interview questions.

Interview Questions

• You're in charge of creating a 4 person team for a project and you're one of the members. Who are the other three and why?   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2016.

Interview

Met them at the career fair at my school, went to the info session and had a on-campus interview the next day: 2 30 mins interviews. Received an email 1 week later for an interview at the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a team you would work with, who will be the 3 people you would pick?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, two 30-minute interviews in the first round, then a final round consisting of two 45-minute interviews and a short prepared presentation. There was also a dinner the night before the final round that had cocktails, so don't make any poor choices. The dinner is mainly there to identify any red flags.

Interview Questions

• Design an oven to be used in a space station.   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus at my university, which consisted of two 30 minute interviews. The final round interviews were in Atlanta, GA and there were two 45 minute interviews, a 5 minute presentation, and a facility tour. The overall experience was pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and a few technical questions (i.e. How would you test a vending machine? How would you build a stove for an astronaut?)   Answer Question

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates for the start of your career and we hope that you continue to follow us and look for more opportunities in the future to work with us!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Round Interview: First round is on campus where you have 2 30 minute interviews with two separate supply chain consultants. Mostly behavioral questions.

Second round: Two more people interview you again and pretty much the same setup from the first round. Only difference is there is also a presentation you give.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

The recruiter would reach out asking for a phone interview, and then not respond for several days when I gave her dates and times. Then she went cold completely. I reached out again to ask for the phone screen and it was arranged. The call went well and she said she was going to recommend I come in the next week for in-person interviews. Then I received an automated email not from the recruiter to say I was no longer being considered. Communications with candidates could use some improvement.

Interview Questions

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I am sorry that your experience with Manhattan Associates was not a positive one. You should have been communicated with more personally and the Talent Acquisition team is working hard to make sure... More

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews. They try to not give you much in terms of positive reactions or being nice. They sort of just ask you questions and then take notes -- that's it. Overall, not too bad though. You can wear them down if you're personable and have good answers. I have been offered a second interview in Atlanta at their corporate headquarters that I have not completed yet.

Interview Questions

• If you had to test a computer mouse for defects, what is the process you would use to do it?   Answer Question