Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first emailed in my resume to a contact with the company, who scheduled an initial phone interview. Then, I was interviewed by a series of five senior managers in the company during a one-day interview process. It went smoothly enough for me when I did it back in 2010, but the interview process has become much more involved, with multiple rounds now.

Interview Questions

• How much volume of snow would cover a football stadium if it snowed 12 inches?   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Campus recruitment at career fair led to a campus interview (hour long, two sessions, about 25 minutes each). Mostly behavioral questions with a few "random" technical questions thrown in.
    A few days later, I got an email from them requesting an on site interview. They flew me out a few weeks later, put me up in a hotel along with the other candidates, and then interviewed with them at the office. Interviews were similar to the ones from campus; however they were a little longer. I went through two interview sessions and a tour of their facility.

Technical Analyst Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was pretty simple. I first encountered Manhattan at a career fair. From there I applied online and was given an interview. After the interview I received a call about 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Object Oriented Question
      Know basic SQL
      Know basic data structures
      Past projects
      Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was great. I was greeted by Jane and followed by 2 professionals after her. The interview was fun and challenging. Also, I would definitely look up the company before you come do a interview and know what you really want from the company. I enjoyed meeting everyone during my procress.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about linked list, and dynamic arrays.   1 Answer

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at my university that was very relaxed and easy. All behavioral questions, with a design question and test question thrown in. I was then flown to Atlanta to interview on site with about ~35 other candidates. Had 2 45 minute interviews, a site tour, and a panel discussion. I thought it went very well, but then received a call the following week that I didn't get the job. Super disappointed, as it felt like a great fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you test a pay at the pump gas pump?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a communication device for firefighters?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to explain a technical topic to someone who didn't have the background to understand it themselves.   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Interviews were mostly behavioral questions to test if you fit within the company. One technical question was asked at the end to test your problem solving and decision making skills.

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Met them on campus at a career fair and talked to one of their representatives. Got an interview for the next day. Interview was a mix of behavior and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to design a two button remote for us, how would you design it and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The interview process happened very quickly. It started when I went to an information session thrown at my school. The next day, the representatives reached out to me via email asking if I could schedule an interview. Soon after, we figured out a suitable time and I interviewed with them. The interview itself was fairly difficult. They broke it up into two parts -- one where a representative got to know you, and another where they asked logical questions.

Interview Questions

• How many restaurants are in Atlanta and how did you come to this conclusion?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

General behavioral questions of how I add value to Manhattan, examples of what I've done or what I would do in certain situation followed by a couple of technical questions relating to entry level programming concepts such as deadlocks, method overriding, databases, etc.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that checks if a string is a palindrome.   1 Answer

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2016.

Interview

2 round of technical interview and one round of HR. They wii lladd more technical interview if they have to confirm. Need to prepare about the projects that you have done

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the last project and scenario based questions   Answer Question