Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3.2

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews. They try to not give you much in terms of positive reactions or being nice. They sort of just ask you questions and then take notes -- that's it. Overall, not too bad though. You can wear them down if you're personable and have good answers. I have been offered a second interview in Atlanta at their corporate headquarters that I have not completed yet.

Interview Questions

• If you had to test a computer mouse for defects, what is the process you would use to do it?   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Clemson, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an interview on campus after going to an interest session and giving them my resume at the career fair. There were two half hour interviews where they ask behavioral questions and about past experiences. I have a second round interview at their headquarters in Atlanta, GA this week.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a two button remote?   1 Answer

Entry-level Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus info sessions, interviews in football stadium suites, then final interview in ATL, GA. Final Interview included a Thursday night dinner and Friday interview process from 8am-1pm. There are 4 parts that you alternate through: tour of ATL Headquarters, panel presentation, 1on1 interview with consultant, and 1on1 interview with senior consultant.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout process. Very young work environment. Not difficult but not easy, either (coming from an engineer with 3.5 GPA)

Claimed they would reply within 2 weeks, but took over 4 weeks to respond.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a communication device for a firefighter? Justify 4 different aspects of the design.

Also general behavioral questions.   1 Answer
    • How would you design a vending machine?   1 Answer
    • How would you create a gas station pump system that would accommodate all different forms of payment?   1 Answer

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for considering Manhattan Associates and we are appreciative that you took the time to rate the interview process. We did run into delays this year in getting back to our Software... More

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Clemson, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Campus interview was two 45 minute interviews which asked you general interview questions. The people that interview you are those who are PSO's and are able to connect with you as they have been in your shoes. They ask some questions that show them how you think and how you respond in certain situations.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first emailed in my resume to a contact with the company, who scheduled an initial phone interview. Then, I was interviewed by a series of five senior managers in the company during a one-day interview process. It went smoothly enough for me when I did it back in 2010, but the interview process has become much more involved, with multiple rounds now.

Interview Questions

• How much volume of snow would cover a football stadium if it snowed 12 inches?   1 Answer

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Campus recruitment at career fair led to a campus interview (hour long, two sessions, about 25 minutes each). Mostly behavioral questions with a few "random" technical questions thrown in.
    A few days later, I got an email from them requesting an on site interview. They flew me out a few weeks later, put me up in a hotel along with the other candidates, and then interviewed with them at the office. Interviews were similar to the ones from campus; however they were a little longer. I went through two interview sessions and a tour of their facility.

Technical Analyst Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was pretty simple. I first encountered Manhattan at a career fair. From there I applied online and was given an interview. After the interview I received a call about 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Object Oriented Question
      Know basic SQL
      Know basic data structures
      Past projects   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was great. I was greeted by Jane and followed by 2 professionals after her. The interview was fun and challenging. Also, I would definitely look up the company before you come do a interview and know what you really want from the company. I enjoyed meeting everyone during my procress.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about linked list, and dynamic arrays.   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Interviews were mostly behavioral questions to test if you fit within the company. One technical question was asked at the end to test your problem solving and decision making skills.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an interview at my university that was very relaxed and easy. All behavioral questions, with a design question and test question thrown in. I was then flown to Atlanta to interview on site with about ~35 other candidates. Had 2 45 minute interviews, a site tour, and a panel discussion. I thought it went very well, but then received a call the following week that I didn't get the job. Super disappointed, as it felt like a great fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you test a pay at the pump gas pump?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a communication device for firefighters?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to explain a technical topic to someone who didn't have the background to understand it themselves.   1 Answer