Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

3.2

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, Video Interview, Dinner Interview, Day long 8 - 4 interview session with Panel Presentation in front of 3 members of management followed by 3 interviews by middle managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a communication device for fire fighters.   1 Answer

Consulting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online through my colleges job posting. I got a request for an on campus interview. The interview was basic, we just talked about my resume and my experience. I got a call from HR the following morning with an offer. It is easier to get an interview if you know a student who co-ops there already. They like to hire co-ops for full time after their experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I dropped my resume at career fair and received an on campus interview 2 weeks later,two 30 minutes questions where they asked the most basic behavior questions very quickly. After one week I was invited to an on-site interview with 30+ others. The whole process is very relaxed. It started with a presentation about the company, then people were divided into several groups, either doing interview, or panel presentation( You received the topic 4 days ago so you can be well prepared) or office tour, and then switch. The interviews are very easy. There were all behavior questions and I did not get any technical questions. I guess just prove you are a good team member is the key they are looking for. Panel presentation was very easy as well just make sure you explain everything clearly.They don't ask tricky question. While you were waiting for the next session at the break room you get to talk with other candidates which was very fun. The office tour was very extensive ,they have these rooms that employees can book which are a thousand times fancier than our CULC's break room. The on site was on Friday and I got a call next Monday saying I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How will you test a microwave? How to design a stove for an astronaut? How to design a TV remote with two Button? How to test a vending machine? ( One design question,one testing question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked with a rep. at our career fair, then had my first interview via HireVue or some sort of pre-recorded interview. Basic behavioral questions, including 'how would you design the ideal team'. On site, there was a tour, two interviews, and a case presentation that included teaching a technical process. I think they were looking for preparedness and some ability to speak and convey ideas, rather than a heavily technical topic.

Overall, it was a really intense but fun experience. Make friends with the other interviewees and talk with the current employees. I loved the company and everyone seemed so excited about the work. Ultimately didn't sign because of location.

Interview Questions

• How would you design and iterate on that design for a microwave? How would you design a stove for an astronaut?   Answer Question

Pso Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Columbia, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

Two people attended the first round interview (a guy and a girl) and it lasted a bit over 30 minutes. The guy seemed bored and the girl seemed enthusiastic and interested. The interview itself wasn't too difficult, but the interviews get progressively harder. It almost seemed staged with the two different personalities in the room interviewing me at the same time.

Consultant Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

30 minute behavioral interview. Apply online. Go to career fair. They ask all of your normal behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you had a problem and what you did about it. What is your favorite experience in school? Why do you study what you study? Why consulting? Know everything on you resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was very laid back. Had a mix of general interview questions with some questions that will make you think quickly on your feet. The interviews make it very comfortable and allow you plenty of time to consider the difficult questions. Looking at an interview soon in Atlanta, GA.

Interview Questions

• If you could design a remote with 2 buttons considering: the operating environment, financials, and the end user, what would you design, how would you design, and how would it work?   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

One on campus interview, and a final day of interviews at corporate in Atlanta. The questions are not your typical interview questions and really make you think outside the box!

Interview Questions

• If you had to form a team of 5 people to work on a project, who would they be and why? These people are preferably people that you know personally or have worked with before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two separate interviews on the same day. Asked about what i know about the company. A few basic behavioral questions, followed by one thinking question in both interviews. If you answers aren't long enough they will ask you more follow up questions to really understand how you are thinking

Interview Questions

• How would you design a TV remote with only two buttons?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy, was first interviewed by recruiter and then by hiring manager, also they might schedule for interview with the team, like developers, QA and directors.
    Mostly behavioral interview questions were asked, it did matter if you had industry experience and the conversation was much better, if the role requires to be technical then they might include development test as well.

Interview Questions

• what role would you like to work on a project ?

Provide a situation when you felt that you need to provide more effort   Answer Question