Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy, was first interviewed by recruiter and then by hiring manager, also they might schedule for interview with the team, like developers, QA and directors.
    Mostly behavioral interview questions were asked, it did matter if you had industry experience and the conversation was much better, if the role requires to be technical then they might include development test as well.

Interview Questions

• what role would you like to work on a project ?

Provide a situation when you felt that you need to provide more effort   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (India, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied through a consultancy. interview process took 1 week.
    good negotiation on package. process was smooth and of three rounds. 1st was written , two of was technical but i asked for hr round as telephonic and they agree. they asked very good question in all the rounds.

R & D Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in June 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone screen with a recruiter and a almost 3 weeks later I received a call saying they wanted to schedule me for a telephone interview with a hiring manager. The day came and went and I have still not heard anything. No reschedule or apology for not calling.

PSO Consulting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

30 Minute phone interview about previous accomplishments. During the interview, we touched on projects I had completed in CS courses in college. Also talked briefly about previous employment and what I worked on in the previous jobs. Most of the questions revolved around issue and resolution scenarios I had experienced previously

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a previous project you worked on, issues you came across while working on it, and how you resolved these issues   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I got the offer, the pay per hour, and accepted the offer two weeks after

Manhattan Associates Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to review the interview process. We are very happy it was a positive experience for you!

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met at university career fair, had phone interview, 2 hour on-site interview split across multiple interviewers. Whole process took around 4 weeks. Interviewers and recruiters were all very personable and friendly. I expected more personality-type questions during the on-site interview from other Glassdoor interviews, but I got almost all technical questions with only a few asking me to implement an algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Many straightforward technical questions, such as:
      1. Show the output of this code
      2. What's the difference between Final, Finally, and Finalize?   1 Answer
    • Given an array of strings, print the distinct strings and their number of occurrences.   1 Answer
    • How would you count the number of nodes in a binary tree? implement your design   1 Answer
    • Normalize [this] table. Write query to get [this] data.   Answer Question
    • What are the major principles of Object oriented programming? Explain them.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Pretty structured interview with generic questions, but also a few questions that will make you think. The interviewers are generally easy to talk to and laid back, and give you plenty of time to think about questions. I made it to an on-site interview I have next week which includes a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could make a remote with two buttons how would you do it?
      If you could construct your 'dream team' for project management who would it consist of?
      How many restaurants are in your area of town and how did you come to this conclusion?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, who wanted to confirm my qualifications. Then they flew me into Atlanta to interview with two other managers before interviewing with the hiring manager.

Software Consultant (PSO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus for the first interview. The first interview was an hour long and not too difficult. The second interviewing process was located in Manhattan's office in Atlanta and was very enjoyable. There were 3 different interviews that lasted about 45 minutes each. I got the chance to meet current employees in the position I was applying for and I was able to casually talk with them and ask them questions. Great way to get to know more about the company!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a bad first impression, how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Onsite Interview was very rushed. They have around 45 applicants at a time come in and interview. They group you into groups and send you off into different parts of the building for tours, technical interview, and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• There is one question you have 2 minutes to answer. They send the question a week in advance so that you have time to prepare a presentation. This was very intimidating as they are not very talkative and try to ask questions about your presentation that trip you up so make sure you know your material that you choose to present on inside and out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a basic behavioral based interview along with questions regarding your resume. They focused on how my skill set would prove to be beneficial in the consulting world, as well as for their specific company. They wished to know how experience from past projects or course work has helped me develop specific skills for team projects.

Interview Questions

• Design a TV remote with only four buttons.   1 Answer

Was not interested in working for the company. I was not happy with the interviewers themselves and their attitude to the interview process.