Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.2

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met at university career fair, had phone interview, 2 hour on-site interview split across multiple interviewers. Whole process took around 4 weeks. Interviewers and recruiters were all very personable and friendly. I expected more personality-type questions during the on-site interview from other Glassdoor interviews, but I got almost all technical questions with only a few asking me to implement an algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Many straightforward technical questions, such as:
      1. Show the output of this code
      2. What's the difference between Final, Finally, and Finalize?
      1 Answer
    • Given an array of strings, print the distinct strings and their number of occurrences.   1 Answer
    • How would you count the number of nodes in a binary tree? implement your design   1 Answer
    • Normalize [this] table. Write query to get [this] data.   Answer Question
    • What are the major principles of Object oriented programming? Explain them.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Pretty structured interview with generic questions, but also a few questions that will make you think. The interviewers are generally easy to talk to and laid back, and give you plenty of time to think about questions. I made it to an on-site interview I have next week which includes a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could make a remote with two buttons how would you do it?
      If you could construct your 'dream team' for project management who would it consist of?
      How many restaurants are in your area of town and how did you come to this conclusion?
      1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, who wanted to confirm my qualifications. Then they flew me into Atlanta to interview with two other managers before interviewing with the hiring manager.

Software Consultant (PSO) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus for the first interview. The first interview was an hour long and not too difficult. The second interviewing process was located in Manhattan's office in Atlanta and was very enjoyable. There were 3 different interviews that lasted about 45 minutes each. I got the chance to meet current employees in the position I was applying for and I was able to casually talk with them and ask them questions. Great way to get to know more about the company!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a bad first impression, how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Onsite Interview was very rushed. They have around 45 applicants at a time come in and interview. They group you into groups and send you off into different parts of the building for tours, technical interview, and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• There is one question you have 2 minutes to answer. They send the question a week in advance so that you have time to prepare a presentation. This was very intimidating as they are not very talkative and try to ask questions about your presentation that trip you up so make sure you know your material that you choose to present on inside and out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a basic behavioral based interview along with questions regarding your resume. They focused on how my skill set would prove to be beneficial in the consulting world, as well as for their specific company. They wished to know how experience from past projects or course work has helped me develop specific skills for team projects.

Interview Questions

• Design a TV remote with only four buttons.   1 Answer

Was not interested in working for the company. I was not happy with the interviewers themselves and their attitude to the interview process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round interview was an on-campus interview. Next is a dinner, followed by a full-day second round interview at the office. The 1 hour interview slot was separated into two 30 minute interviews. This consisted of a series of scripted behavioral questions (which they went through fast), followed by one case-type question in each 30 minute block.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 Rounds of interviews. 1st round consisting of behavioral interview over the phone. 2nd round consisting of on site 1 on 1 interview consisting of behavioral and case study questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to design a communications device for a park ranger, what would it be and how would you go about doing it?

If you had to estimate the number of toys to produce for a certain movie that was released not too long ago, how would you go about approximating this number?
      Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Have a great dog and pony show taking you around Atlanta and providing dinner/drinks making it seem like a friendly process. However, they are tough and ruthless during the interview process. Went through an entire day of questions, presentations, and meetings. On the way to the airport candidate were already getting emails that they were not being considered for a job. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the last interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a cup of coffee in space/no gravity?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

There were a couple of initial rounds of phone interviews, and I was called in for the in person interview. The interviews started at 8 am (with a meeting with the recruiting HR), and ended after 1:30 pm. There were several interviews/discussions with progressively senior folks (all the way to the senior director), with interviews by all levels of people in between. The interviews were mostly generic, but with a few standard technical questions here and there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had asked for 90k, and they gave 88k including bonus.