Manhattan Associates Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.3

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a thirty minute on campus interview with Manhattan associates for a coop position. The process was pretty smooth, and it was easy to book the interview time slot with the recruiter. The interviewer asked about ten behavioral questions. The questions were pretty typical and common behavioral questions. There was nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

first HR interview, three technical rounds one to one and final HR round. HR round was simple just to check whether we match their requirements and first two technical rounds will be difficult each round is of one hour. last technical round will be taken by manager which is to check both technical and behavioral skills. last Round will be HR basically to negotiate pay and agreements if any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter from Manhattan Associates. After phone interview (which was not that tough) was flied to Atlanta, GA. Company representative was there to receive me and they had me booked in hotel near company head quarter. Next day I was there for interview. It took all day for interview. Was interviewed by 4 interviewer, each about an hour.

Was asked questions on Object Oriented Programming. One interviewer was for OOP, one for Database Design and two with HR.

I felt very positive but was ended up 2nd candidate if 1st one did not take a offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was objective which had around 15 questions on java and snippet output. There were 2 coding questions which was to be written on paper. regarding interview,in the first round it was all related to my project and questions on java basics with little twist. Mainly Oops concept, abstract classes and interfaces, sql queries and some unix commands. In the second round, senior manager mainly asked for project i had done, my role and contribution.

Interview Questions

• oops, sql , unix commands, sql query.. top nth row in a table etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1) Java technical apti
    2)Java programming
    3)Technical
    4)HR
    first round is very easy,it is more about pure java programming questions.
    second you have to write programs, if u r strong in logical then u can be clear.
    it was nice experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

!st round was a written test. MCQs on Java and two simple programs. 2nd was face-to-face, the interviewer was cool and asked me java concepts-Collections,Serialization and multithreading. 3rd round was another tech discussion, I felt the interviewer was rude and asked me J2EE concepts in deep.I struggled much and at the end he told me this "There are lot of good candidates.You please carry on".This was the most unfair comment I have heard so far.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

tough technical interview; needs to be good with all c++ concepts; OO programming concepts; puzzles and basic algorithms like searching sorting , working with strings in C; design patterns; STLs, smart pointers; structure in c; structure in c++, classes desging and working wth classess; inheritence , polymorphysm ect. how to reverse string; factorials ; backtracning ; multithreading, SQLs very easy queries ;

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Applied from clg. Frst round is online assesment.

Shortlisted ones had a 2nd round after a week in college.

Further shortlisted students had the final rounds at Manhattan office after another week.

It's better to brush up all the key concepts of oops. Method overloading, overriding, abstraction, etc,. Must be sound in most of the common data structures. Some knowledge on rdbms and sql is advantageous.

Interview Questions

• Frst Round(online test): Total 4 sections in it. 2 sections related to c/c++/data structures/dbms, other 2 sections were verbal and quant.

Secnd Round: First they asked basic questions on binary trees and dbms. Next in this round coding questions were asked based on the skills one has mentioned. I had to write 3 programs- one was based on linked list, one to demonstrate encapsulation using C++, one to reverse a string using C only.

Final Rounds(Manhattan office): More questions were asked from data structures and oops concepts. More coding problems along with some puzzles. One program regarding hash maps was asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

It was a very long process as it was a pool campus, there were in total one online test ,one coding round,two technical and one hr
    The process was very smooth online test was on average and cutoff was around 50% then we got online test result within a week then we were called for an technical interviews where we came to know that there is a coding round too it was not an elimination round and programing level was average everyone got different code to write and the first thing they ask in F2F interview was to explain or to optimize the code ,the f2f interview was on average they asked basic questions on c++ ,java,sdlc,DBMS and OS
    Again after a week they called us for a final tech interview in Manhattan associates , there we had two rounds tech+hr ,the Interviewer mainly focused on the basic concepts and the HR was very nice she was very friendly and tells you everything about the company in a detail

Interview Questions

• what is kernel
      joins in DBMS
      sdlc
      linked list
      stack queue in detail
      virtual function   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/university, it was a pool campus drive on pune february 2016.
    The first round was aptitude round in which basic questions were asked and few technical questions were also there. The test was easy. The next round was preliminary technical round in which there was a non elimination coding round too. The first thing which interviewer asks is to explain or optimize the code and then he focused on the basic concepts. again after some days we were asked for final technical interview round and hr round. The interviewers were very friendly. They make you comfortable in the best possible way and asks you about your favorite subject. You should know about their company and tell them. This increases your chance of selection.

Interview Questions

• Normalization, private constructor in c++, operating system questions, sorting algorithms, sql queries. Basic puzzle question   Answer Question