Manhattanville College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattanville College

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Manhattanville College.

Interview

The entire process took about an hour. It included both a 2-on-1 interview with the assistant and associate directors of Admissions, then a short 5-7 minute presentation on the school, a Q&A with the staff, and it ended with a quick 15 minute interview with the director of Admissions. The staff was friendly, and inviting, especially the assistant director, associate director, and the director. The campus, and Reid Castle are both extremely beautiful and I was completely in awe.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work in Admissions?"
      "What qualifications do you have that you feel would be able to relate to this position?"   Answer Question

ETern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manhattanville College (Purchase, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy-going and informal process.There were no trick questions, just the expected ones. I had a good time and the interviewer was extremely nice and polite. It took about a week for me to receive my answer and find out whether I was hired or not.

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manhattanville College (Purchase, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

You go through group process where they have you go through social exercises and evaluate you on how you handle the situations. If they like you then they will call you for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make the transition for managing your time?   Answer Question

Gamezone Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattanville College (Purchase, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to the Office of Student Activities to talk to the director about a job at the gamezone. They asked me why I wanted the job and after explaining, I was offered a once-a-week shift.

Fitness Center Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattanville College (Purchase, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

If you want the job talk to the manager in charge so that he can schedule an interview or the interview can be at that precise moment. Is really easy.