Manheim Field Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manheim Field Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview for me, I first had a phone interview. Then and interview with the field sales manager. Then a final interview with the market GSM, and the FSM.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manheim

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Manheim (Houston, TX).

Interview

Long time employess I was recruited years ago

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and simple

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manheim (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Sent my resume out and got a response about a week later for a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked basic selling questions that they say they ask all candidates. Approximately, 3 weeks later I was asked to a face to face interview with 2 people in upper management. It was an hour long interview asking me all sorts of sales questions and a run down of my career. Here is where you really have to sell yourself and be a communicator. After my interview, another 3 weeks passed and I was called for another face to face with a territory GM. Again very detailed questions regarding my skills and experience. 1 week went by and I was called and offered the job. The whole process took 2 months. They are very thorough and particular. My advise is to be prepared about knowing about the Manheim culture and what you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is your one favorite movie of all time? He asked me this at the very end of the interview as we were shaking hands, kind of an ambush but I think they were looking for me to think quick on my feet.

Asked many detailed sales questions like What was your greatest challenge and how did you take care of it?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, The salary is the same for all. I know that they are a large company with great benefits.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manheim in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face with Field Sales Mgr and the ultimately location interview with FSM and GSM.

Anonymous Employee in Bordentown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Bordentown, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process conducted at Manheim auction location by Field Sales Manager and General Sales Manager. Background questions upfront,yet asked out of left field questions at times.I was asked a wide variety of experience and reaction to situation questions. Interview was direct, yet cordial.

Interview Questions

• Asked a particular pointed question about damage control done by an asian brand auto manufacturer after a major recall and what my overall opinion was as to the effect on the brand in the worldwide marketplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, however commission structure was not as explained as far as earnings potential.At least not in my market area as offered.

Anonymous Employee in Bordentown, NJ

Application

Interview

Company overview. Basic career questions regarding experience. Asked other questions regarding auto industry experience and background as well as my opinion about other auto manufacturers and their ratings and business processes. Both interviewers essentially asked the same questions in slightly different ways. Questions were direct but their reason for being part of the process of review seemed unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to success ?   1 Answer