Manifest Performance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Manifest

1 Interview Review

Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manifest (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2019.

Interview

Standard recruiter call then phone interview with the Director. My concern, however, is after the interview with the Director, I was advised he would be moving forward and will send me a skills test to see where my digital marketing aptitude ranks and then we would meet the following week.

I waited a few days and never received the test so took it upon myself to reach out to the recruiter and her response was generic and automated letting me know they decided to pass. Which is fine.

But if you want to pass, why not just be transparent? Tell your applicants instead of taking an easy way out and ghosting them. This is why companies have attrition issues as leaders are not transparent and take easy ways out. Clearly I would have never known if I didn't take the time to reach out.

It seems people are afraid of awkwardness or being direct. My feelings would not have been hurt but at least I would have known so I wasn't waiting for an email that was never going to come. Unemployment is the lowest it's been and if you don't provide at least basic respect and decency, why would anyone want to work with you?

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about yourself/current role etc. Why are you looking? Salary expectations? etc.   Answer Question