Manifest Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manifest Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Manifest

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manifest (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Disorganized process. Initial phone screen went fine, after that interviewed with two different teams. Given very little info about what to expect, with one interview given the names of five different people who would be there, only one turned out to be part of it, plus two others. Never heard back after interview with second team. A simple email from human resources to close the loop to say you went with another candidate, or filled the position internally goes a long way. If I am not the right fit, then that's ok - but those types of gaps leave a poor impression.

Interview Questions

• No tough or unexpected questions. Just asked about past experience and management style.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manifest

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manifest (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. The initial phone interview was pretty standard. Talked with the recruiter, based in Chicago, about my background and the role itself. I was invited for a meeting with the Manager for this position a few days later.

When I met with the Manager, his vision of the role was very different from the one that was posted online and what I had spoken withe the recruiter about. He also explained that the New York office functions as a hub where most of their PMs work, while the other offices hold most of their creative teams. I personally don't believe in this model, I feel that teams work most effectively when they are in the same office (whenever possible).

Honestly, if I had this information from the beginning, I would not have proceeded past the phone interview. Clearly things are very chaotic here because of the recent merger. My impression is that many of their offices are in good shape, but personally I would stay away from the New York one.

Interview Questions