Manipal Global Education Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manipal Global Education Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.8

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Very Smooth process. well laid process to hire a employee. You feel quite comfortable and been allowed to ask questions till your queries are not answered. Interviewer was to the point, and very clearly probing with right set of questions to ensure that they hire the right candidate for the given role. at the same time , he was very friendly and seems very approachable to help with right examples to make me understand the role and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• How best you feel you will be able to add value to the role and achieve Company's objectives.   Answer Question

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very warm and comfortable. Discussed on my work experience and made me understand their process and role requirement. 3 people interviewed me, reporting manager, Senior manager and GM.

Interview Questions

• What are the different coordination activity you have performed with current role?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a interview call from recruitment firm.

I underwent 2 F2F interviews

The interview was little challenging

I was asked to explain my experience in Recruitment.

i explained my experience.

The panel gave various scenarios to explain , i have explained.

I got the offer on November.

Thanks to people tree consultancy for this wonderful opportunity.

I received a interview call from recruitment firm.

I underwent 2 F2F interviews

The interview was little challenging

I was asked to explain my experience in Recruitment.

i explained my experience.

The panel gave various scenarios to explain , i have explained.

I got the offer on November.

Thanks to people tree consultancy for this wonderful opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Strong recruitment skills,team leading skills. domain knowledge   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

i was just explained about the job and the interviewer did not seem skilled. i did not seem like an interview, it seemed that they will take any person who walks in. very low standards.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process for campus hiring consists of 3 stages.

Stage 1: Online Assessment - It is a Scenario Management Simulation in which you are supposed to organize an event & generate maximum ROI possible out of it. It lasts for around 40 minutes. It assesses general management skills & does not involve anything technical.

Stage 2: Functional Interview - It is done by a 2-member panel & lasts for around 30 minutes in general. It covers the previous experience if any & questions on applying academic learned content in business.

Stage 3: HR Interview - The last 2-member panel interview which goes for 20 to 30 minutes. It involves questions that throws light on individual priorities, comfort zone, the type of org culture one would embrace, etc... It revolves mostly around finding if you are the right fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• 1. Is End-To-End Automation possible in HR? Justify.   Answer Question
    • 2. How would an Automation Project in HR be implemented? What are the key things to be taken care of?   Answer Question
    • 3. How to improve data driven decision making in support functions?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Team Member look out for questions from google & if the person got the right answer then section happens, they took only telugu, since both the manager is telugu speaking person.

Assistant Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Personal interview with the Head- HR and Sr Manager -HR for the position of Assistant Manager Human Resources. This was a personal interview and not rigorous since I was being transferred from the sister concern

Interview Questions

• What are my expectations of the role   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very basic telephone interview
    Two rounds of functional interview
    HR negotiation

Interview Questions

• Questions were more related to understand the impact one has had in the previous organization   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services in September 2011.

Interview

Great

Interview Questions

• what make your candidature strong   1 Answer
    • waht is your background   1 Answer

Senior Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

the process was smooth and rounds were completed within a weeks time. once you are done with all the round, the offer letter was issued immediately. the hr people were very cooperative and will answer all your questions so that you have clarity

Interview Questions

• accounting concepts based questions
      Corporate finance