Manipal Global Education Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manipal Global Education Services Interview Questions

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a interview call from recruitment firm.

I underwent 2 F2F interviews

The interview was little challenging

I was asked to explain my experience in Recruitment.

i explained my experience.

The panel gave various scenarios to explain , i have explained.

I got the offer on November.

Thanks to people tree consultancy for this wonderful opportunity.

I received a interview call from recruitment firm.

I underwent 2 F2F interviews

The interview was little challenging

I was asked to explain my experience in Recruitment.

i explained my experience.

The panel gave various scenarios to explain , i have explained.

I got the offer on November.

Thanks to people tree consultancy for this wonderful opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Strong recruitment skills,team leading skills. domain knowledge   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

i was just explained about the job and the interviewer did not seem skilled. i did not seem like an interview, it seemed that they will take any person who walks in. very low standards.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Team Member look out for questions from google & if the person got the right answer then section happens, they took only telugu, since both the manager is telugu speaking person.

Assistant Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Personal interview with the Head- HR and Sr Manager -HR for the position of Assistant Manager Human Resources. This was a personal interview and not rigorous since I was being transferred from the sister concern

Interview Questions

• What are my expectations of the role   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very basic telephone interview
    Two rounds of functional interview
    HR negotiation

Interview Questions

• Questions were more related to understand the impact one has had in the previous organization   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services in September 2011.

Interview

Great

Interview Questions

• what make your candidature strong   1 Answer
    • waht is your background   1 Answer

Senior Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

the process was smooth and rounds were completed within a weeks time. once you are done with all the round, the offer letter was issued immediately. the hr people were very cooperative and will answer all your questions so that you have clarity

Interview Questions

• accounting concepts based questions
      Corporate finance
      scenario based questions
      Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process starts with a telephonic round of interview by the HR and SMEs. Then the candidates are asked to visit the company premises for the next round of interview which is a lecture demonstration round post which the SMEs decide whether to go with the person or not. Then comes the Final HR round post which an interaction with the director of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your previous job and join us?   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview initiated with my background and moved to case study scenario based questions. once through with that it moved on to pressure questions and patience test. There were 2 people on the panel of interview that was conducted in a very large room. The certificates were barely looked at but the focus was the work i had done at the B School.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your B School in these 2 years apart from acads   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manipal Global Education Services (Pune (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Psychometric Test.
    Case Presentation.