Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Raleigh, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

The type of interview depends on the type of position you apply for. It is a typical interview for an administrative assistant position. The main goal is to ensure they have a complete profile of your scope of abilities, desired industry, and work schedule.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Fairfax, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied via a web portal, took comprehensive testing for typing and computer skills, was interviewed on the phone first, and then in person onsite. After drug tests and two meetings with the recruiting manager, I was scheduled to meet the prospective managers. I met with them one by one and finally with another admin to see if we would get along which we did and then I was hired for the temporary but long term assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Chute, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Chute, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was somewhat distracted by other things, computer issues and seemed unprepared to answer question I had. More employer focused than employee. I felt a lack of support for the "worker bee". I felt the interviewer was more interested in her commission check then placing me with a specific job within my skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is the least amount of money are you willing to accept.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Set up with Manpower and took several assessments. Then had an interview with the company. They were very professional in letting me know status. I also had to take drug test and get a physical. Had to take safety training as well.

Interview Questions

• What was I hoping for in getting this position.   1 Answer
    • How soon could I start.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Auburn, ME) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email and then took a test at home on my computer. As soon as I was done I called them and was then asked to come in for the interview. The people were all very friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had a phone screen with a recruiter followed by an in-person interview shortly after. The interviewer was very pleasant during the entire process and explained all aspects of the position. Very informative when explaining the expection of the client.

Interview Questions

• Am I currently employed full time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Albany, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Cold in personal , Thay forgot i was there . Never called back I always had to do the follow up.
    Truly seems they want to bring you in for a interview ask alot question .Have you take some test . Only to forget about you . When I was sitting waiting I could hear all the office gossip .

Interview Questions

• Traveling , said they had lots of positions available .   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I applied online and was called shortly afterwards. When I asked about salary and benefits they gave me a number and said that there were no benefits. The job listing said higher salary and listed benefits. Just wish they would have been honest when listing a position. I ended the call after hearing of this.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions

• Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Lexington Park, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

The process was easy and quick. I wasinterviewd Friday and I started work that Monday. The Manpower really works with you to get you started with your new assignment.

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer. I was offered above what others are getting in my area of expertise and the town I live in.