Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Raleigh, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

The type of interview depends on the type of position you apply for. It is a typical interview for an administrative assistant position. The main goal is to ensure they have a complete profile of your scope of abilities, desired industry, and work schedule.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Fairfax, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied via a web portal, took comprehensive testing for typing and computer skills, was interviewed on the phone first, and then in person onsite. After drug tests and two meetings with the recruiting manager, I was scheduled to meet the prospective managers. I met with them one by one and finally with another admin to see if we would get along which we did and then I was hired for the temporary but long term assignment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything went great! I walked in and they interviewed me and then I walked out. I told them my name and the ladies were nice. I drank some water. I filled out paperwork. I can't wait to go back and say hello again.

Interview Questions

• Tell of us of a time that you saved the day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very professional and the atmosphere was upbeat and inviting. I was immediately invited for testing and did well, which helped me get assignments and eventually hired by a fantastic company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation or time at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

First, call the branch to make an appointment to fill out forms. You'll take a few computer application test (Microsoft Office). Once, complete. The recruiter will interview you and see what your looking for. Then suggest which companies are available for positions. Be sure to know what you're looking for, and mention long term or temp to hire roles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Called me in for an interview. We sat in a small room in the corner of their office and was over within 5 minutes. The recruiter told me of an opportunity that she thought was a sure fit, but never proceeded to contact me after, despite my repeated emails.

Failed to communicate.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview, and then they set you up with a one on one. During the one on one you go over your qualifications and what area you are trying to work in. Once they assess your abilities they go over the open positions they have and ask for an updated resume. depending on your job specific quals, they may have you complete some additional assessments.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Submit application and upload resume. A link is emailed for a skills assessment, so complete that. The assessment depends on what you say you're qualified to do, as well as the level (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Final step, in office interview to submit paperwork.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Only one interview over the phone , then you are sent through online testing and then if you do well in the testing, then there is one interview in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are told the rate and you can accept it or decline the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Phila, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great, short, and with one person. The entire process took about 6 days. They were very professional. It was a one on one interview. The interviewer was very specific with the questions.