Manpower Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Stamford, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very lengthy but the company truly tries to match the best qualified candidate to the position. First, i interviewed with a company recruiter after I placed my resume online with resume rabbit. i received a one line questions asking if I was interested in a Branch Manager position? I responded yes. I did well with the first two interviews with the company recruiters and took an online examination. From there, I had a behavioral interview with another HR person. From there, I interviewd with the Regional Manager and another Branch manager at the same time. The process then proceeded to the EVP of Sales for the whole country. This last interview was by telephone. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can manage selling a service as opposed to a tangible product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary. The company will pay what is competitive and fair for your skills and economic environment.

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Charleston, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

After arriving for my interview that was apparently double booked with another applicant, I was given a very lengthy application and numerous forms to complete which took over 30 minutes with some of the forms being duplicates that were required to be completed. When the interviewer discovered who my current employer is my interview was over before it started and then became a time for the interviewer to complain about the monthly billing she receives from my current employer.
    I train employees on interview skills and my resume and work history is impeccable. While my interviewer did smile I felt her anger toward my employer-and ultimately me-and I have no doubt that the reason I was not offered was due to her dissatisfaction with my current employer. That was made very clear during the interview.
    I have never had an interview that was not an interview at all until Manpower.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

Long process, went through at least 4 interview over 3 months. Started with phone interview by recruiter, then met with 2 other managers. Interviews were average, and fairly open about company and potential job functions. Good experience if it had not been drug out for so long!

Interview Questions

• Nothing especially difficult, behavioral interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

As with all interviewing now, you have to meet with a minimum amount of people to make it through the process. There was a personality/manangement style test to take on-line.

Interview Questions

• How did I communicate with difficult people?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manpower in March 2012.

Interview

The company's hiring process is well organized and thorough. There is a lead recruiter as the point person. The hiring manager was the regional director. I was able to speak with other branch managers to get insight into the position. The interviews were not overly formal, but to the point.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower in March 2010.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter first. Recruiter was not incredibly organized but did follow up to schedule a face to face with hiring manager. Face to face with Regional Manager went well and had a behavioral interview via phone the following week. Did not have as much managerial experience as they were seeking so the behavioral interview did not go smoothly. Would have appreciated a bit more insight from the recruiter as to what to expect on that portion of the interview versus hearing about the sports tournament her kid was participating in that weekend.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you had to address with an employee?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you gave someone something without asking permission from a superior.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Iaşi (Romania)) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then F2F itw, weak, they was in big hurry, do not offered more details, they needed a salesman and an branch manager also, in one person. The regional manager asked why I want to left my actual employer and I said that is a money issue. He was not very convinced but that was the truth

Interview Questions

• How can you bring more customers to us? Do you know Adecco?   1 Answer