Manpower Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

The hiring and inteview process was very simple and straightforward. You meet with a representative from the company, you let them know what pay you are willing to accept, etc. You will then watch a video, complete paperwork and take any related skills tests. Overall the process took about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult is trying to determine the lowest pay you are willing to accept. I would recommend anyone starting out not to low ball themselves.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2014.

Interview

They want to know what kind of person you are and what level of work will you be willing to contribute. The interview was rather informal and easy going which masked the difficulty of the questions. As a fresh grad they were more interested in how I would cope entering into an environment where my colleagues would be at least 3 years elder.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower in August 2008.

Interview

The interviews were vague.I didn't get a good sense of the job role and my expectations.Wasn't excited by the interviewer's response to my questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Nuremberg (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

Erster Schritt ist ein Telefoninterview, dann ein Eignungstest und 2 Vor-Ort-Gespräche. Es war professionell und auch fordernd, jedoch in einer sehr angenehmen und freundlichen Atmosphäre. Es ist ein offener Austausch gewesen und ein wirkliches Gespräch und kein "Abfragen" einer Fragenliste des Unternehmens.

Interview Questions

• Was motiviert Sie in der Arbeit am meisten?   1 Answer