Manpower Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Clearwater, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Promoted and Handled by FL WorkForcePinellas. I got to the place had to sign in and waited about half an hour to be attended. Then a questionnaire was handed over to be filled and asked also to create a profile in their website, which I did... al of this was easy. Also a Computer general knowledge test was performed.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Knowledge of use of computers, why the interest, availability   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Ada, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and had to take two online assessments, passed those then had an interview with the onsite manager. At arrival I was asked to wait for about 10 min. The supervisor come and greeted me, and walked me to her office. There was the Manager in the room as well. Was asked questions regarding myself and my general background.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider adding value to customer service means?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to avid by a policy that you did not agree with, if so what was it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where someones was angry at a policy establish by a company and how did you reduce the tension?   Answer Question
    • Whats would you define great customer service as?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Tempe, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

The actual one on one interview was a little grueling, but all positive so that was good. The computer assessment testing was a very interesting experience being that it also covered many different areas of customer service skills, IQ, several different call scenarios, and including not limited to math skills.

Interview Questions

• How can I benefit the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Informative, even though the hours for work schedule agreed upon were changed at last minute, and was never informed of the changes.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by recruiter. Had an in depth telephone interview. Interviewed in person.Resume was submitted to prospective employer. Went through backgound check and drug screen. Subsequently hired.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable working in a call center environment and being on the telephones during the majority of the work day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Muncie, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

Not very much transparency in terms of what job you're applying for, what you'll be doing, etc. You come in, take tests, do your interview, and get placed into a pool to be hired. Not really a great process, details were always vague. I came in dressed business professional for my interview and felt wildly out of place, and then showed up business casual for my group interview and felt under-dressed, but I was simply following their instructions for dress.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to adapt quickly to change.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview as Im foreigner. Line leader and 2 other managers of the team were on the phone. It tooks only about 30 mins for everything, since I got all the details about the job from my friend who's referred me. It was nice and clear from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Common things about why going abroad, working period, salary expected ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower in February 2014.

Interview

it took 2 weeks and i had a phone interview and an assessment test, then i later received a call that i was accepted which took approximately 2 weeks. i apple online then got a call after 3 days from the company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 stages
    1st sign up in person - best to be introduced by someone already working for Manpower
    2nd computer and communication skills - the interview was easy
    3rd telephone interview - lasted about half an hour, questions were to check how good your responses cover with the cv and to check your competencies.
    After getting through there is a background check

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2010.

Interview

I received an email with a request for interview over the phone. The initial interview was done by a nice person, but their English level was not very good. He did not explain much about what will happen next. Next it was a language test, this time the prson sounded more confident. THirds interview was with the hiring manager. SHe was very nice, experienced and it made the interview experience enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Technical Test had some challenging questions, but nothing that cannot be handled with a basic computer knowledge. Such as "what is RAM?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negociation phase. There were so many papers to fill in and sign that it became the focus rather then talk about salary.