Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.4

367 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I received a call from one of the recruiters at Manpower asking me to call her to set up an interview. While I did so immediately, and even followed up with an email, I never heard from the recruiter again. Very unprofessional!

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and despite experience and graduating with highest honors, I was told what I had done was of no relevance and I offered a warehouse (not data) job.

Revruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

There was a phone interview amd then an in person. The phone interview was basic questions. The in person the person went over the job description what they were looking for and the reviewed candidates qualifications

Interview Questions

• How do your skills from a past job transfer over   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Typical questions. Went off a list of questions provided by company. Tell us about yourself, how did you make an impact at your last job. Have you every had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it. What's your goals with company.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Manpower (Charleston, WV) in October 2017.

Interview

I'd previously worked through them. The interview was standard and fairly informal, since they already had my records. The next step was to do online skill evaluations from home.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

You have a phone interview and then and in person interview. You are there with a few other ppl and you watch a short presentation and wait until they call your name for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation with a upset customer?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

it first started off with a short group presentation. We then got called one by one to do a separate interview with a recruiting specialist. After that interview we had another one with one of the managers.

Data Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked basic questions and was simple and quick. It was over the phone and they basically verified my information and asked the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a coworker that you did not get along with.   Answer Question

Food Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manpower (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very decreet. . The very kind of interview that some like me would of needed to rehearse .I was prepared for the day of interview ,but facing a 5 panel team, I had to challenge a bit of recognition.

Interview Questions

• What type of experiences did I have for the position being interviewed.I anserd   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Braintree, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick interview followed by a skills test. Person doing my testing was brusque while the manager was overly cheery. Like they were trying to play good cop bad cop for some reason