Manpower Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Staffing Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manpower (Martinsburg, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional experience ever in my life. Phone call to schedule face to face. Arrived for face to face advised Recruiter was not there. Thank you for taking the time to come. Water of time and I honestly feel as if recruiter was there and I was discriminated upon due to being African American. Martinsburg location.

Staffing Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Hattiesburg, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Interviewer was eager to know more about me and actually stated that if I wasn't interested with the job at Manpower, that they have other options. One of the best interviews I've ever had. I'm currently working, but wanted to see how the interview process would be.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

3 interviews: 1st interview was with the manager who gave a brief overview and asked some specific questions about my experience. 2nd interview was with the staff who gave me an overview of what it would be like to work there and asked questions that were important to them on the job. 3rd interview was with the manager and the franchise owner.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to ability to multitask, dealing with people, sales experience, team oriented.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This was a behavioral interview with questions that really dug into how you think and how you do things. They are interested in examples of your previous work and how you resolve issues in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent conflict you have had witha coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview began with a 10 minute phone interview, on Wednesday, May 25th, with the Branch Manager. She asked what made me apply for this position and then she asked me if I am looking for part time or full time since I already have a job. She scheduled my face-to-face interview for Tuesday, May 31st in the afternoon.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Additionally, I was scheduled for 4 different interviews, meaning I met with some of the people on more than one occasion. Once the offer was given the branch manager called or emailed me sometimes 2-4 times daily to see if I had made a decision and once I had accepted called or emailed me the same amount of time to see if I had changed my mind.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral interview, with the manager. The process started with a phone interview and then ended with a face to face interview with the manager. The interview process is not intense

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you may have had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Boise, ID) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was very brief. I sent my resume from CL and was contacted right away, i met with 1 person and was asked a few questions. the next day i received a call and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• what are your thoughts on about staffing   1 Answer

Senior Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Brief lunch with office manager wo did not ask any pertinent info regarding my skill set. Initial interview felt more like a girls night out. I was offered the job, and then had to complete a "coral" phone interview the next day with a regional manager. The office manager who interviewed me left two weeks later for a better opportunity elsewhere. She has since apologized to me for encouraging me to take a job in such a volitile and dis functional office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Manpower?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower in June 2015.

Interview

This was the longest process ever. I wondered if I was interviewing for the White House. I had two interviews back to back and one with another manager a few weeks later. I was told I would know something the following week after the 2 interviews and heard nothing until I contacted the owner (who I interviewed with and was contact information by owner). I was very turned off by the third person who interviewed me. I was excited about the job until my 3rd interview. I really didn't want to work there but needed a job and they offered me a managment position.

Interview Questions

• Who would I like to have dinner with, dead or alive. My biggest weakness (Barf, I'm so sick of that question). Where did I see myself in 5-10 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation