Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

It took months for them to make a decision. And the head office and local staff were totally disconnected. They insisted on accessing my Facebook account and had me sign on during the interview process which felt like a violation of my privacy. they also had all of the staff do an interview on me as well which was very awkward.

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Uniondale, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (London, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions

• asks you about tackling competition   1 Answer

Negotiation

yea tried but they knoced me down

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Brookings, SD) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was way too stringent for the level of work and low pay that it was. Give me a break. It's not like I was going for a DoD clearance.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was in Cantonese, during which the HR asked me to introduce myself in English. But as we talk about career interest, I keen on data mining is my first interest. Because of this, the HR of Manpower's data department phone me at the day which I told them I am not convenient to take part in interviews. And comparing to other HRs, she speak in a low voice, which make me feel difficult to hear her words. Maybe it was the tele-devices' problems.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction +
      Are you confident with your SQL Server Skill ?
      Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview or Pre-screen - 1st Face to Face i interview with a Regional Sales Exec - Then a Presentation to the Operations Manager and the Branch Manager. The Presentation was directed at how to create a successful bonus achieving "desk" or another way of putting it is how would you, the interviewee go about wining new clients and who would you target and why?

Interview Questions

• What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
      What do you know about our company?
      What do you think the main challenges will be?
      1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Additionally, I was scheduled for 4 different interviews, meaning I met with some of the people on more than one occasion. Once the offer was given the branch manager called or emailed me sometimes 2-4 times daily to see if I had made a decision and once I had accepted called or emailed me the same amount of time to see if I had changed my mind.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2014.

Interview

They want to know what kind of person you are and what level of work will you be willing to contribute. The interview was rather informal and easy going which masked the difficulty of the questions. As a fresh grad they were more interested in how I would cope entering into an environment where my colleagues would be at least 3 years elder.