Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Interview one time with direct supervisor and then with someone in upper managment. I interviewed with the President. Pretty basic interview but also must complete online testing, testing during interview and drug/background check. Then must complete 2 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Cut-and-dry salary/benefits

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Questions

• You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Interview

I took some typing and computer software tests which I did very well on. Then, I spoke with several Manpower employees (Sr. Staffing Specialist, Manager, and Regional Manager) about current and future employment goals.

Negotiation

No negotiation... take it or leave it.

Interview

Interview with Business Manager the Regional Manager, process was quick.

General Laborer Interview

Interview

Manpower always waits till the last minute to fill positions, therefore making the process exceptionally easy to go through. You pass the drug test & your in...

Negotiation

You except what it pays or you get skipped.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions

• Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

phone interview, after entering the office, will receive aptitude test, then ask you to write a business email (the content is change the flight and meeting with a manager), and then face to face interview. The superior is very unfriendly, will keep challenge every answers you said, even do personal attack

Interview Questions

• I don't know what your alumni told you about what head hunters do   Answer Question

Chef De Projet Interview

Interview

Un service RH qui m'a paru très abondant mais pas très bien organisé puisque mon entretien a été annulé deux fois pour des raisons d'indisponibilité. Sinon, pratiques courantes et test classiques il me semble