Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.4

Event Security Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Briarcliff, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Briarcliff, TX).

Interview

Basic questions and was hired after review of resume and small phone conversation. No drug test was needed. Was immediately offered 2 separate events to work that same week. Uniform description was more strict that actual policy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All jobs pay the same

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tannersville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Tannersville, PA).

Interview

the process was very simple. they ask that you bring your high school dipoma and 2 forms of id. they ask very basic questions. what shift you are most comfortable with and if you have reliable transportation

Materials Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Extremely negative experience. The recruiter sounded like he wanted to turn me off of the job. He was very rude and inconsiderate, almost lecturing me at times. I felt like he didn't even have my resume with him. It was so bad that I had to cut him off amidst one of his lectures to me to decline consideration. He clearly did not have my interest in mind. This was a major turn off for considering being employed by Manpower which is unfortunate for their clients.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Interview consisted of basic troubleshooting questions with accounting terms as well. I got all my technical questions right but struggled on accounting questions. The process in the interview seemed very fast paced.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

They will question and test you to find your strengths on where it would be best to place you. There was a one on one interview and then I went into a room and was tested on a computer for different skills.

Interview Questions

• it would depend on what you are looking to be placed in, I was looking for office work so one of the questions is if there any computer programs you are proficient in?   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Fremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview to happen the next day, with no more information than the job description. I arrived early and I was very well received. The interview was direct, following my job experiences listed in my resume, and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect for 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Des Moines, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

It is good to have someone finding jobs so your resume can be the first in front of employers. It made me feel more comfortable knowing Manpower is actively working for companies who are hiring.

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I applied for a position at the local branch where I live for a part-time call center position. They called within a few days to see what type of work I was looking for. I was told because I had no experience within the previous six months they could not consider me for employment. I let them know the reason I had not been working was not due to laziness, or anything criminal, but rather because I was receiving disability benefits. They recommended I go volunteer someplace. I have 11 years of work experience, and 3 years of educational training. I have a plethora of experience for this type of work, but will not be considered. It's fine, I just now know to apply somewhere else next time.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Stockton, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I arrived early (15 mins). Was interviewed by 2 people. I was asked how I feel about working long hours and weekends through the tax season. They also made sure that I was aware that it was a temporary position. They'll make a decision before January 23rd when the position starts.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teays Valley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Teays Valley, WV).

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later. Had to go to the office to interview and do some paperwork. Had to return later for a written test and skills test. Returned again to finalize paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you work occasional mandatory overtime?   1 Answer